This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake is a delicious milkshake and easy to make. Save time and money and make this flavorful milkshake at home.
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake Recipe:
This Peppermint Milkshake Chick-Fil-A Recipe is delicious and one of our favorite shakes to get during the holidays. We love the peppermint and chocolate chips blended together to make a creamy shake.
If you are anything like my family, we love going to Chick-Fil-A. So I decided to make copycat recipes of some of our favorites. These Copycat Chick-Fil-A Recipes are easy to make and now when you get a craving, you can make them at home.
This is a holiday seasonal item at Chick-Fil-A but now you can enjoy your favorite shake any time with this simple recipe. Easy ingredients make this shake budget friendly and a crowd favorite.
What does Chick-Fil-A put in the Peppermint Milkshake?
Chick-Fil-A’s Peppermint Chip Milkshake takes their hand spun vanilla ice cream and blends perfectly with peppermint bark. Adding in chocolate chips to give it the best chocolate flavor. They top it off with whipped cream and a cherry.
How long does Chick-Fil-A have the Peppermint Milkshake:
Chick-Fil-A has their Peppermint Chip Milkshake only for a limited time. It is available November 14th through January 7th. Make it a holiday tradition and make your favorite milkshake at home.
But if you make it at home, you can enjoy anytime you get that peppermint milkshake craving.
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Whole Milk
- Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- Peppermint Candy Canes, crushed
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream (for garnish)
- Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake at home:
- Step 1 – Place the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and chocolate chips in a blender. Blend on low speed until the mixture is combined. Add in the red food coloring and blend until the shake is a pink color. Add a little bit of food coloring at a time.
- Step 2 – Add in the candy canes and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Step 3 – Serve in a tall glass topped with the whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Enjoy!
What should I top my Shake with?
We usually top our shake with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. We also love to place a cherry on top. You can easily drizzle with chocolate syrup and add a more chocolate chips.
Recipe Variations and Substitutions:
- Milkshake Consistency – If your milkshake is too thick, add more milk. If the milkshake is too thin, then add more ice cream to thicken it up.
- Peppermint Candy – We used candy canes in this Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Shake, but you can use just regular peppermint candy.
- Sprinkles – We like to add in some red and white sprinkles to add to the holiday fun.
- Change the Ice Cream – We used vanilla ice cream, you can use peppermint ice cream or chocolate ice cream.
How to Serve:
- Mason jars – We always have a ton of these around and the milkshakes look pretty in them.
- Tall ice cream glasses -I love these old fashioned glasses. They remind me of what you would find at an ice cream shop.
A Good Blender Recommendation:
Currently, I use a Vitamix and I love it. This blender is an investment as it’s not the cheapest, but it is one investment that does not disappoint. It will probably be the last blender you ever own.
If a Vitamix isn’t in your budget currently, then I recommend a Waring professional blender. This blender works well too. It doesn’t work quite as well as the Vitamix, but they are the next best thing for a much more reasonable cost.
This holiday treat blends perfectly in one of these blenders.
Print Recipe here for Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake:
Copycat Chick-fil-a Peppermint Milkshake
- 2 cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- 2 Peppermint Candy Canes crushed
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Place the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and chocolate chips in a blender. Blend on low speed until the mixture is combined. Add in the red food coloring and blend until the shake is a pink color. Add a little bit of food coloring at a time.
- Add in the candy canes and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Serve in a tall glass topped with the whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Chick-Fil-A Recipes:
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Nuggets Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuits Recipe