This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Cooked Shredded Chicken is coated with ranch and then topped with bacon and wrapped in a warm tortilla.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos Recipe:
We love these Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos Recipe. This is the perfect meal to use up your leftover chicken. The cooked chicken is mixed with ranch dressing and then topped with bacon.
We add in fresh lettuce, tomatoes and shredded cheese. Then wrap the easy ingredients in a warm flour tortilla. This becomes a super easy, friendly weeknight meal. I love serving tacos, and this one is a family favorite.
Turn you seasoned cooked shredded chicken into an amazing chicken bacon ranch tacos. This dinner is easy to throw together when everyone has things to do. Enjoy a taco bar for dinner tonight and let the kids get creative with their taco.
How to Cook Shredded Chicken:
There are many ways to cook chicken so you easily shred it for lots of different recipes.
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken – Make a large batch of shredded chicken in the slow cooker to use or freeze. It takes about 6 hours and makes the best shredded chicken. Cooking time will vary depending on if your frozen chicken is thawed.
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken – If you need to make shredded chicken fast, place chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Rotisserie Chicken – We have used rotisserie chicken that we grabbed at the store for an fast and easy way to get this recipe on the table.
If you are looking for the best way to Shred your Cooked Chicken. We give you all the tips here.
- Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
- Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Ranch Dressing
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato, diced
- Street Taco Size Tortillas
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos:
- Heat Chicken – Heat the cooked chicken in a large bowl in the microwave until heated through.
- Toss Chicken with Ranch Dressing – Then stir in the ranch dressing in a mixing bowl. Toss the chicken to make sure that it’s coated in the ranch dressing.
- Heat Tortillas – Warm the tortillas by heating them in the microwave for 30 seconds or frying them for 1-2 minutes.
- Top the Tortillas – Then prepare the tacos. Top each of the tortillas with the shredded chicken. Then top with the lettuce, tomatoes, chopped bacon and shredded cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Tips:
- Rotisserie Chicken – This can easily be made with a shredded rotisserie chicken or you can make your own shredded chicken as well. Store bought chicken works just as great with this recipe.
- Make Chicken in Advance – We love to keep shredded chicken stocked in the freezer to use in many different recipes.
- Bacon – Use leftover bacon or buy already cooked bacon to easy to chop and add to many different recipes.
- Ranch – You can mix the chicken with the ranch or just drizzle on top.
- Add Taco Seasoning – When I am making chicken, I like to add in Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix for added flavor. But any seasoning will work.
There are many different topping ideas for this Bacon Ranch Tacos. Here are some of our favorites.
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Sour Cream
How to Serve Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- Low Carb Option – If you are looking for a low carb or are following the Keto Diet, just serve the chicken bacon ranch in a lettuce wrap or in a low carb taco shell.
- Quesadilla – Use the ingredients and make quesadilla for an easy, quick lunch idea. We love to find different ways to use our chicken taco meat.
- Flautas – Wrap the ingredients in a flour tortilla and bake to make Flautas. We love the tortilla gets crunchy on the outside and the filling is warm and flavorful.
What to Serve with Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- Easy Spanish Rice – This recipe is so easy and delicious. You can get plain rice very cheap so homemade Spanish rice recipe is very friendly on the wallet.
- Beans – Serve a side of refried beans or black beans. We even add them to the taco for even more flavor.
- 27 Easy Taco Sides – If you are looking for even more easy side, we have gathered 27 different sides to try.
How to Store Leftovers:
We recommend storing the ingredients separately in an air tight container. Place ingredients in the refrigerator and enjoy for up to 3 to 4 days.
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos make the best lunch the next day.
Easy Weeknight Meal:
If you are looking for an easy weeknight meal that everyone will love, then make this Bacon Ranch Chicken Tacos. It is a great meal to use your leftover chicken.
Make it a taco bar night and let everyone add their favorite toppings.
Print Recipe here for Bacon Ranch Chicken Tacos:
Bacon Ranch Chicken Tacos
- 3 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 6 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato diced
- 8 Street Taco Size Tortillas
- Heat the cooked chicken in a large bowl in the microwave until heated through. Then stir in the ranch dressing. Toss the chicken to make sure that it’s coated in the ranch dressing.
- Warm the tortillas by heating them in the microwave for 30 seconds or frying them for 1-2 minutes.
- Then prepare the tacos. Top each of the tortillas with the shredded chicken. Then top with the lettuce, tomatoes, chopped bacon and shredded cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe