Crock Pot Chicken Tenders is an easy and delicious chicken recipe. Chicken Tenderloins are cooked to perfection with simple seasoning.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tenders Recipe:
This Chicken Tenders in Crock Pot Recipe is loaded with flavor and one of the easiest and super simple chicken tender recipe that you will make. The Zesty Italian Dressing mix combined with the lemon and other simple seasoning makes this a family favorite meal.
This chicken is cooked in a simple sauce that is delicious poured over the delicious slow cooker chicken and your veggies. The hint of lemon juice and the garlic makes this cook juicy and tender.
This crock pot recipe is simple to make and cooks in less than 4 hours on low. Make a side of potatoes with a broccoli and your meal is complete. Add a side of homemade rolls to get every last drop of the sauce in this slow cooker recipe.
- Chicken Tenders
- Italian Dressing Mix
- Minced Garlic
- Lemons, juiced
- Chicken Broth
How to Make Chicken Tenders in Crock Pot:
- Step 1 – Place chicken in slow cooker – Put the chicken in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Step 2 – Add seasoning – Top the chicken with the Italian dressing mix, minced garlic, lemon juice, butter and chicken broth.
- Step 3 – Cover and Cook – Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Or on high for 1.5-2 hours until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Step 4 – Add juices to a saucepan – Pour the juices from the crock pot into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Step 5 – Combine Cornstarch and Water – In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of cold water.
- Step 6 – Whisk together until combined – Whisk this mixture into the saucepan and heat for 2-4 minutes until thicken. Then pour the sauce back over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Step 7 – Serve and enjoy – Serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy.
What is the Cook Time for Chicken Tenders?
Since chicken tenders are small, they do no cook as long as boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken thighs. If you have the time, I would cook the chicken tenders on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
But they can also be cooked on high for less than 2 hours.
Is it better to Cook Chicken on high or low in crockpot?
We actually prefer to cook chicken on low when making crockpot recipes. This allows the chicken to cook tender and juicy.
Tips for Crock Pot Chicken Tenders:
- Cooking Chicken – Make sure you adjust your time when making chicken tenders in the slow cooker. Chicken tenders do not take as long to cook as chicken breast.
- Meat Thermometer – To check to make sure your chicken is done, use a meat thermometer. This allows you to check internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Thicken Sauce – Make a cornstarch slurry to thicken sauce to pour over chicken and vegetables.
What to Serve with Crockpot Chicken Tenders:
- Mashed Potatoes – We love making these Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes for an easy side dish.
- Roasted Vegetables – Make roasted broccoli or asparagus for a delicious and easy side dish.
- Homemade Rolls – Make sure to add a side of rolls to get every last drop of the delicious sauce.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Vegetables – Feel free to add in in carrots and potatoes to make this a complete meal.
- Change the Seasoning – We love the Italian Dressing Mix, but use what you have. Ranch dressing mix would be a delicious substitute.
- Chicken – You can make this delicious with chicken breast or chicken thighs.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Crock Pot Chicken Tenders:
Crock Pot Chicken Tenders
- 2 pounds Chicken Tenders
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Put the chicken in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Top the chicken with the Italian dressing mix, minced garlic, lemon juice, butter and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1.5-2 hours until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Pour the juices from the crock pot into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat. In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Whisk this mixture into the saucepan and heat for 2-4 minutes until thicken. Then pour the sauce back over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Crock Pot Chicken Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe