Try making Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe for a meal that is simply amazing but so easy to prepare. The honey garlic marinade turns each bite into a meal that is unforgettable.
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
You can’t go wrong with this sweet and savory honey garlic pork chop recipe. The honey combines with the garlic and chicken broth to make such an amazing marinade for this pork.
It is so tasty that I could just about eat it on anything. 🙂 I bet it would be amazing on chicken as well.
Give this a try and see how delicious and easy it is. Our family loves it!
Add an easy side dish or two and dinner is all ready to enjoy. We love these delicious roasted green beans with the pork chops. They only take a minute to prepare and they are so yummy.
This recipe is also good with oven roasted asparagus. Yum!
The marinade is so delicious that I love to have a side of rice to spoon the broth over. It is that good!
You can learn how to freeze rice and you can make this meal even easier. I love to grab the rice from the freezer in the morning and when we come home it is all ready to reheat and serve.
We do this for lots of meals and it helps on busy weeknights.
What do you need to make Honey Garlic Pork Chops?
- pork chops bone in or out
- salt and pepper
- minced garlic
- chicken broth
- rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
This all blends together for a really delicious meal.
How do you make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic pork chops?
The crock pot does all the work so this is very easy to make. Make sure you season your pork chops really well and then put in the slow cooker.
Mix together your marinade in a separate bowl and pour over the pork chops.
Your kitchen will smell wonderful as this cooks and everyone will love this meal!
The sauce will need to be thickened so this is when the cornstarch comes in. Take a few tablespoons of the broth from the crockpot and mix with the cornstarch in a small bowl.
Add back into the crock pot and cook for a few more minutes to let everything thicken.
This is the best recipe and SO incredibly easy. Make sure you serve the pork chops with more sauce poured on top.
I add extra because I could literally eat this by the spoonful. 🙂
You will need a slow cooker for these easy crock pot pork chops.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
This is the best slow cooker pork chops!
Give this easy slow cooker honey garlic pork chops recipe a try for dinner tonight. The honey garlic sauce is amazing and we even love it on a chicken recipe such as Honey Garlic Chicken.
Slow cooker pork chops are so tasty with the honey soy mixture. We have even tried soy sauce with it. Yum!
You really can’t go wrong with these slow cooker honey garlic pork chops. If you forget to put them in the slow cooker, just use a skillet over medium heat to cook them.
The medium high heat will have these Honey Garlic Pork Chops ready in no time at all.
You can use boneless pork chops or bone in pork chops for these healthy crock pot pork chops.
We use boneless pork chops usually but bone in pork chops are just as amazing. I tend to use what I already have in the freezer or what is on sale at the grocery store.
Both options are awesome. Just use what you have.
I am all about using what is on sale at the grocery store or that I already have in the freezer. I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for something else or to give you family wiggle room in the budget.
Easy recipes like this keep my family happy and my grocery budget in good shape. This is how I keep our grocery budget reasonable.
Plus, being able to throw this together quickly and easily really helps to avoid the temptation of getting take out. Everyone is much happier with a delicious home cooked meal anyway.
Take out these days is not that fast and costs a small fortune. It is even more if you have 8 kids like I do.
Pork chop slow cooker recipes easy and simple like this keep everyone happy.
Print this crock pot pork chops recipe below:
Crock pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops bone in or out
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix garlic, honey, chicken broth, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW heat setting for 4-5 hours, or until fork-tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir into sauce in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low heat setting 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve pork chops with the sauce poured on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
One pot meals are such a time saver around here and this Crock Pot Pork Chop Dinner does not disappoint. Everything you need for dinner is in the slow cooker including flavorful pork, potatoes and green beans.
We love crock pot pork chops and easy pork chop recipes. Give some of these other dinner ideas a try.
Find more great pork Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Recipe
- Crock Pot Country Style Pork Ribs
- The Best Crock Pot Pork Roast
- Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Crockpot Cowboy Pork Chops Recipe
Try these other easy crock pot recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crockpot Hamburger Helper Recipe
- Sweet Glazed Carrots – Kid Friendly Crock pot Carrots recipe!
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup