Try making Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe for a meal that is simply amazing but so easy to prepare. The honey garlic marinade turns each bite into a meal that is unforgettable.
Crock Pot Pork Chop Honey Garlic Recipe:
You can’t go wrong with this sweet and savory honey garlic pork chop recipe. The honey combines with the garlic and chicken broth to make such an amazing marinade for this pork. My family loves this recipe.
It is so tasty that I could just about eat it on anything. The pork chops come out tender cooking all day in the crock pot. The sauce is made from simple ingredients which make this the perfect meal any day of the week.
We cook a lot of chicken recipes. So my family is always excited when I prepare these honey garlic pork chops. You can serve over mashed potatoes or noodle with a side of green beans for a complete meal.
Ingredients to Make Crockpot Garlic Pork Chops:
- Pork Chops – Bone In or Out
- Salt and Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Rice Wine Vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
This all blends together for a really delicious meal.
How to make Slow Cooker Garlic Honey Pork Chops:
- Season Pork Chops – Season boneless pork chops or bone in pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Combine Honey Garlic Marinade – Mix garlic, honey, chicken broth, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour Honey Garlic Marinade over the top – Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cover and cook pork chops – Cook on LOW heat setting for 4-5 hours, or until fork-tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
- Combine Cornstarch and gravy – In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir into sauce in slow cooker.
- Continue Cooking – Cook on Low heat setting 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve pork chops with the sauce poured on top. You can also cook this recipe in a skillet over medium high heat. We love pan frying pork chops.
The Best Honey Garlic Sauce:
This honey garlic sauce that the pork chops cook in is absolutely amazing. It love that it makes a lot so that I can use it to serve over rice, potatoes, noodles or vegetables. Whatever we serve these pork chops with.
I love that the ingredients are simple. The honey, chicken broth, garlic, rice wine vinegar combined together to make an amazing sauce. Plus the added juices from the pork chops really adds to the flavor. You can also add some red pepper flakes to add spice to the sauce.
Make sure to add the cornstarch and liquid mix while the pork chops is resting to thicken the sauce. You can it add it to a sauce pan to thicken the sauce or straight into the slow cooker.
Can you Overcook Pork Chops in Slow Cooker?
You can overcook pork chops where they can become dry and chewy. When we cook pork chops in the slow cooker we always like to cook them with a gravy over them. This keeps the pork moist and flavorful.
We also like to use a meat thermometer to check to the internal temperature of the pork chops. Pork Chops should have an internal temperature of 145 degrees before serving.
Can you put Raw Pork in a Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can put raw pork in a slow cooker. We even put pork chops in the slow cooker that are frozen. Some recipes may have you brown the pork chops in the skillet for added flavor.
But I like to keep things easy so I just place my pork chops directly in the slow cooker to cook. They still come out full of flavor.
How to Thicken Sauce:
There are many ways to thicken the honey garlic sauce for this recipe. We like to combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with the liquid that the pork chops cooked in and blend. Then you pour this cornstarch slurry back in the crock pot and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
You can also thicken the sauce with flour or xantham gum.
What to serve with Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops:
- Easy Sautéed Green Beans Recipe
- CrockPot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Instant pot White Rice Recipe
- See Best Pork Chop Sides for more side dishes
How to Store Slow Cooker Pork Chops:
Leftover need to be placed in the refrigerator. They will last for about 3 to 5 days. Place in an air tight container for an amazing lunch the next day.
We love having this leftover because the honey garlic sauce will marinates in the pork chops for an amazing second meal.
Easy Weeknight Meal:
The recipe starts with Homemade Honey Garlic Sauce. This sauce is made with simple pantry ingredients and offers a bold flavor to these pork chops.
It also coats the pork chops perfect that makes these chicken thighs just melt in your mouth.
You can come home to tasty dinner that everyone will love.
Print Recipe here for Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops:
Crock pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops bone in or out
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix garlic, honey, chicken broth, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW heat setting for 4-5 hours, or until fork-tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir into sauce in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low heat setting 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve pork chops with the sauce poured on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
In the recipe it calls for unsalted butter, but I don’t see where it ever comes in. Is a step missing, or should unsalted butter not even be listed?
Sorry, it’s not needed for this recipe. I have updated the recipe. Thank you!
What is the Cooking liquid?
It’s the sauce that’s in the crock pot. Thank you!