This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock pot white hot chocolate recipe is perfect to serve for a crowd at parties, holidays, and a cold day. Keep your hot chocolate warm all night long for a creamy and delicious drink idea.
We have always loved making hot chocolate with our hot chocolate mix, but this white hot chocolate is a fun change up to regular hot chocolate. You might also Starbucks White Hot Chocolate and Iced Hot Chocolate.
Table of Contents
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Heavy whipping cream
- White chocolate chips – (I used Ghirardelli
- Whole milk – You can use non-dairy alternatives like almond milk. You can use skim milk or 2 percent milk but the hot chocolate will not be as creamy
- Vanilla extract
How to make crock pot white chocolate
Step 1 – Add in Chocolate chips first in the crock pot and then pour in the rest of the ingredients.
Step 2 – Stir and then cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes
Step 3 – Stir after the first 30 minutes and then stir every once in a while.
Step 4 – Serve with mini marshmallows and whip cream. Adding a peppermint candy cane is delicious too!
- If you are in a hurry, you can melt the white chocolate mixture in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Allow it to simmer and then pour into the crock pot to keep it warm.
- Add extracts or syrups – Flavored syrups and extracts are a fun way to jazz up this delicious recipe. Try little bit of peppermint syrup or extract, vanilla syrup or extract, maple extract, or coconut extract. These are fun to leave out and create a white hot chocolate bar.
- Add spice – sprinkle a little nutmeg or cinnamon over the whipped cream for some extra flavor.
- Add more Toppings – Consider topping with crushed oreos, sprinkles, crushed peppermints, caramel drizzle or even dark chocolate shavings.
After you make this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating. I love hearing from you!
Crock pot White Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips I used Ghirardelli
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add in Chocolate chips first in the crock pot and then poor in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir and then cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes (*stir after the first 30 minutes and then stir everyonce in a while.).
- Serve with mini marshmallows and whip cream. Adding a peppermint candy cane is delicious too!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe