This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This delicious meal is packed with flavor and so easy to make. Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe is comfort food at its best. This dish is loaded with potatoes, mushroom soup, chili and more. Yum!
Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe:
I love to try new things and Cowboy Pork Chops does not disappoint. Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops recipe is packed with amazing flavor and it is truly a one pot meal. Everything you need for a tasty dinner is in the slow cooker. You will love how quick it is to make.
No need for multiple dishes because this recipe has it all in one pot. Busy mamas will understand how awesome that is. If you enjoyed Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe, you will love Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops
This slow cooker recipe is made with simple ingredients but is still so flavorful. This ranch Pork Chop recipe cook up tender and the sauce is creamy. This quick and easy slow cooker recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal or to feed a crowd.
What are Cowboy Pork Chops?
This recipe is similar to the Cowboy Cut Ribeye Steak, but made with thick cut pork chops. We used bone-in pork chops that have the longer end of the rib bone that has been frenched.
Which means that this allows the meat to cook evenly and is eye pleasing on your plate.
Ingredients for Cowboy Pork Chops:
- Bone-In Pork Chops
- Minced Garlic
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Heavy Whipping Cream
How to Make Cowboy Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe:
- Sear Pork Chops – Sear the pork chops in a skillet in butter. We recommend using a cast iron skillet. Then place in the crock pot.
- Add pork chops to crockpot and top with ingredients – Top the pork chops with potatoes, pepper, minced garlic and cream of mushroom soup.
- Cover and Cook – Cook for 6-8 hours until cooked through or cook on high for 3-4 hours. 30 minutes before ready to serve, Stir in the heavy cream.
- Make the Sauce – If the sauce is too runny, stir in ¼ cup water with 2 tablespoons cornstarch and then stir into the sauce and allow it to thicken.
- Serve and Enjoy – Enjoy these cowboy pork chops with your favorite sides.
How to Cook Cowboy Cut Pork Chops:
There are many ways to prefer Cowboy Cut Pork Chops. We like to sear our pork chops and then add to the slow cooker. We like to keep things easy and adding to the slow cooker, I don’t have to worry about it.
You can even grill or smoke your cowboy cut pork chops.
What to Serve with Cowboy Pork Chops:
We like to keep sides simple when making this recipe. You can cook your potatoes with the pork chops or leave them out.
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
Slow Cooker Cowboy Pork Chop Tips:
- Sear Pork Chops – We recommend searing pork chops before placing in the slow cooker. This locks in the juices and keeps the pork chop moist. We prefer to sear in a cast iron skillet. Sear the pork chops when they are at room temperature.
- Pork Chops Drying out – You do not need to work about the pork chops drying out. Cooking them in gravy keeps them juicy.
- Thicker Sauce – After adding in the heavy cream and the sauce is to thin, you can add in a cornstarch slurry to thicken it up.
- Internal Temperature – Use a meat thermometer to check internal temperature of the pork chops.
- Pork Chops – Use a different cut of pork chops if you prefer. You can even use boneless pork chops.
- Vegetables – We added potatoes to the crock pot, but you can add in carrots or other vegetables.
- Cream of Soup – We used cream of mushroom soup, but you can use cream of celery or cream of chicken soup if you prefer.
- Change the seasoning – You can use a ranch dressing mix to change the seasoning.
How to Store:
Store leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator. The leftovers will last up to 4 days. These leftovers are even better the next day as the ingredient really marinate together overnight.
Print this Cowboy Pork Chops Dinner Recipe below:
Cowboy Crockpot Pork Chops
- Sear the pork chops in a skillet in butter. Then place in the bottom of a crock pot. Top with potatoes, pepper, minced garlic and cream of mushroom soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours until the pork chops are cooked through. 30 minutes before serving, stir in the heavy whipping cream.
- Then the pork chops are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Slow Cooker Pork Recipes:
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- The Best Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Peaches