As many of you know I love pork chops, especially in the crock pot. This crock pot ranch pork chops recipe is no different! I mean…. you only need three ingredients to an amazing dinner idea. The best part, it cooks all day and it is ready when you get home. The kids devoured these boneless pork chops in the slow cooker. It has a delicious buttery sauce that we poured over our potatoes and peas.
All in all… I think you will fall in love with this recipe too. 🙂
I know the ranch scares you.
It scared me at first too…. but try it.
Try it… you might like it. That is what I always tell my kids. Since there isn’t any milk or sour cream or greek yogurt you are not going to get that ranch taste. You are going to get delicious pork chops packed with flavor.
If you love this, try making Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix Recipe! So much better than store bought.
It is easy to cook pork chops in your slow cooker.
I don’t think many people think about using their slow cooker to cook pork chops, but this is my favorite way to eat pork chops.
Ingredients you need:
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 stick of butter (or margarine)
- 1 package of ranch mix (this is the kind that I like)
How to cook crock pot pork chops rand dressing mix recipe:
- Place the pork chops in the crock pot. They can be frozen.
- Place the butter on top and sprinkle the ranch mix packet on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once cooked, serve. You can even spoon the buttery sauce over the pork chops and over your veggies when serving.
Find more delicious crock pot recipes here.
You will need a 6 quart crock pot. You don’t need anything fancy, but I sure do like this programmable crock pot. Which ever crock pot you use, I definitely recommend using crock pot liners. They make clean up a breeze!
More boneless pork chops in slow cooker recipes:
- Crock pot pork chops with delicious sauce
- Crock pot smothered pork chops
- Crock pot pork chop dinner with potatoes and carrots
Try this delicious crock pot ranch pork chops recipe. We show you how to cook pork chops in a slow cooker and how to cook pork chops perfectly.
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 stick butter (or margarine)
- 1 package ranch mix
Place the pork chops in the crock pot. They can be frozen.
Place the butter on top and sprinkle the ranch mix packet on top.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Once cooked, serve. You can even spoon the buttery sauce over the pork chops and over your veggies when serving.
This easy 3 ingredient recipe will be a hit with you and your family!
What to serve with your crock pot ranch pork chops:
Another favorite is this Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops Recipe. It is so simple and delicious.