This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes is a one pot meal that is perfect year round when you need an easy but amazing dinner. Come home to a flavorful meal ready for everyone to enjoy.
Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
I know that many of my readers enjoy slow cooker and one pot dinners such as this Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes. This Crockpot Pork Chop Dinner is a delicious recipe that you can serve your family if is 100 degrees outside or 10 below freezing.
It is delicious any time of the year. Serve it with homemade cornbread on a cold day or your favorite salad on a warm day to complete your meal.
Make sure you save the tomato sauce after you pull the potatoes and carrots out. Our family loves to spoon it over their dinner for even more flavor. 🙂 So good!
Be sure to check out our family’s other favorite Crock Pot Recipes.
Make sure you have a good crock pot to make these easy crock pot pork chops.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
Ingredients you need for easy crock pot pork chops:
- pork chops
- crushed tomatoes
- baby carrots
- Italian Seasoning
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make the best crock pot pork chops and potatoes:
First, spray the crockpot with non stick spray or rub with olive oil. You can also use crock pot liners.
Next, place the carrots and the potatoes in the bottom of the crock pot. Season generously with the salt and pepper.
Place the pork chops on top. Season again with salt and pepper.
Add the Italian seasonings and the garlic salt.
Now, it is time to pour the crushed tomatoes and the water on top.
Cover and cook.
We normally take the pork chops, carrots and potatoes out and put on a serving dish. We like to serve the tomato sauce in a bowl like “gravy” because our family loves to pour it over the potatoes.
It is seriously that good!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Here are a few other good additions to boneless pork chops in crock pot:
- Toss in Cauliflower – add it to the top because it cooks quickly.
- Green beans – frozen or fresh (both area great)
- Corn – corn is good in anything, right?
- Broccoli – this is good, but toss it in the top about halfway through the cooking time
- You can also use mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup soup for a change.
- Onion soup is also good with the pork chops.
- We have used red potatoes as well.
However you decide to make these pork chops and potatoes, it is the best comfort food and so delicious. Your family will love this home cooked meal.
What to serve with easy crock pot pork chops?
We really love this amazing broth so I would seriously recommend having some type of bread to dip into that yummy tomato sauce. Pick up a loaf of french bread from the bakery or make these easy homemade dinner rolls. So good!
Just use whatever your family likes! We have even made this easy homemade cornbread and served it with that.
You can also try Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Recipe for a little extra kick.
Whatever you choose will be delicious. You definitely need some type of bread though to get every last drop!
It is that good.
Print this easy crock pot pork chops and potatoes recipe below:
Crockpot Pork Chop Dinner
- Spray the crockpot with non stick spray or rub with olive oil.
- Place the carrots and the potatoes in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper
- Place the pork chops on top.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then add the Italian seasonings and the garlic salt.
- Pour crushed tomatoes and the 2 cans of water on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Spoon our the pork chops and the carrots and potatoes.
- We like to serve the tomato sauce in a bowl like “gravy” – our family loves to pour it over the potatoes.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
You might also like this easy Crock Pot Glazed Carrots Recipe for an easy side dish idea.
Busy week nights are made easier with this simple but delicious Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops recipe.
Tender pork and peach salsa come together for the best Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Tacos.
Crock Pot Cuban Mojo Pork Tenderloin recipe is the perfect dinner idea to turn pork into something amazing.
Enjoy traditional meatloaf even in the Summer months thanks to this crockpot meatloaf recipe.
Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe is so tender and flavorful. Top each slice with gravy for the best comfort food with very little work.
Try these other easy crock pot pork chops recipes:
- Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Crockpot Cowboy Pork Chops Recipe
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Try these other easy crock pot recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crockpot Hamburger Helper Recipe
- Sweet Glazed Carrots – Kid Friendly Crock pot Carrots recipe!
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe