Once you eat pork shops from the crockpot, you will never eat them another way again. This Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe is easy, delicious, and VERY budget friendly. They are so tender, they fall apart.
The Best Crock pot bbq pork chops
You are going to love this easy bbq pork chops recipe. It is such an easy recipe.
Just dump the ingredients in and go. The results? Tender and flavorful pork chops that are the absolute best!
The BBQ sauce is so tasty. I could literally eat the sauce by the spoonful. It is good on anything! Make sure you have some type of bread for dipping.
I often make these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe and dip the rolls in the BBQ sauce. Since this recipe is so simple, you will have time to make homemade rolls.
Boneless pork chops in crock pot is the best way to cook pork chops. Go ahead and add it to your menu plan. It does not disappoint. Plus, it’s such an easy recipe.
It’s the perfect meal to come home to after a long day of work. It’s also delicious for a big Sunday meal. There is just something so special about meal time when everyone gathers around and shares the events of their day. Such wonderful memories are made around the dinner table.
How do you make BBQ pork in a crock pot?
This recipe is very easy! Just dump the BBQ sauce, seasoning and pork in the crock pot. Combine and let the slow cooker do the work!
This recipe is a win all around. It is easy, frugal, and delicious. Your family will request this recipe to be a regular dinner.
Once you see how simple it is and delicious, you will add it to your normal menu plan rotation. My family gets excited when we are having bbq pork.
- Pork Chops
- Garlic Salt (you can use garlic powder)
- Barbecue Sauce – you can use homemade BBQ Sauce.
How to make crock pot bbq pork chops:
First, put the pork chops in the crockpot.
Next, season with the garlic salt and pepper. Just sprinkle all over. Sometimes I mix the seasonings in a small bowl to make a rub and rub all over the pork chops. You can also add in onion powder.
Pour the BBQ sauce and water all over the top.
Finally, cover and cook on low. You will have fork tender and delicious pork chops in about 6 to 8 hours. If you are short on time, you can cook them on high for 3 to 4 hours. They will still be delicious but I do prefer to cook them on low.
The last hour of cooking time, make a cornstarch slurry by combining the last portion of water with the cornstarch. Stir this mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cooking time.
This is optional but I like to brush the pork chops with a little extra BBQ sauce once they are finished cooking. The extra sauce is delicious in this great recipe.
Best Side Dishes for pork chops
White rice is also really good with slow cooker bbq pork chops.
Most side dish recipes will be delicious with these pork chops.
I love to spoon the bbq sauce over everything – rice, potatoes, green beans or broccoli. The kids love it too and don’t even complain about eating veggies with the sauce.
This recipe has a really great flavor from being slow cooked. You won’t believe how amazing this easy pork chop recipe turns out.
Leftover ideas for crock pot pork chops bbq:
- SANDWICHES – It’s so tender you can also make Crockpot BBQ and have pulled pork sandwiches. Just shred it with a fork. It’d delicious served like this initially or a great way to use up leftovers.
- ON BAKED POTATOES – Shred the pork and then serve it on baked potatoes. I even like them on baked sweet potatoes.
- PORK AND SLAW – Pulled pork tastes delcious with The Best Coleslaw Recipe. It’s so good with the shredded pork. If you like slaw, you have to try this recipe on top.
How to Freeze Pork Chops
Crock pot bbq pork chops is a very easy freezer meal. Simple place the pork chops in a freezer bag. Add in the seasonings and the bbq sauce.
Try to remove as much air as possible and seal the bag closed. Place the freezer bag in the freezer.
When you are ready to cook, thaw the pork chops in the refrigerator over night. Add the contents of the bag to the crock pot. Add 1 cup of water and then follow the cooking instructions to finish the meal.
Freezer meals are my favorite way to save a ton of time and this recipe is the perfect freezer meal.
Fall Apart Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Print this Slow cooker bbq pork chops recipe:
Crockpot BBQ Porkchops
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Place the pork chops in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper on top of the pork chops.
- Then pour the barbecue sauce and 1 cup of the water on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours until the pork chops are cooked through.
- Stir the corn starch into the remaining ¼ cup of the water. Stir this mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cooking time to thicken the sauce.
- Serve the pork chops with the sauce poured over the top and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe