This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Make this easy and delicious Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin that is perfect for family dinner but tasty enough for company. With the perfect amount of seasonings and the slow cooker doing all the work, you can’t go wrong with this amazing recipe.
Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe:
This great recipe turns out so tender and it requires hardy any work at all. If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe, you will love this recipe. The pork tenderloin has lots of delicious teriyaki flavor and just falls apart it is so tender.
Your family will love this easy pork tenderloin meal. The teriyaki sauce combined with the garlic cooked on top of the meat makes them so flavorful. We love that everything is combined in the slow cooker to make this tenderloin so flavorful.
This teriyaki pork tenderloin crock pot recipe only requires a few ingredients but the results are a tender and juicy tenderloin. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables and your meal is complete.
Easy Teriyaki Sauce Recipe:
Cooking this crock pot Pork Tenderloin is so easy to do thanks to the teriyaki sauce and the easy seasoning. The ingredients are combined in the slow cooker and then cook to perfection.
The flavor that the Teriyaki Sauce takes the meat to the next level. This meal can be thrown to gather in minutes and served with a side of rice and veggie. We make sure we get every last drop of the teriyaki sauce.
What do you need to make Crockpot Pork Tenderloin?
- Pork Tenderloin
- Teriyaki sauce
- Chicken Broth
- Minced Garlic
- Cold Water
How do you make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin?
- Add Pork Tenderloin to Slow Cooker – Place pork tenderloin in the crock pot.
- Add Ingredients to Slow Cooker – Top with teriyaki sauce, minced garlic, and chicken broth.
- Cook pork – Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the pork is sliceable. If you cook it too long the pork will shred instead of slice.
- Make Cornstarch Slurry – In a small bowl mix together the cornstarch and cold water.
- Add to Crock Pot – Stir into the crock pot.
- Allow Sauce to Thicken – Remove the lid and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Slice and Serve – Remove the pork tenderloin and serve with more of the thicken sauce on top. We recommend allow pork tenderloin to rest a few minutes before slicing. Season with Salt and Pepper.
How Long to Cook Pork Tenderloins:
We recommend cooking the pork tenderloin on low instead of on cook on high. We like to be able to slice the pork tenderloin and cooking on low allows you to do so.
Cook the Pork Tenderloins on low for about 4 hours or until pork is finished cooking. We recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure your pork is cook before serving. The pork is finished cooking when it reaches 145 degrees.
- Change the Protein –Teriyaki Chicken is a great alternative if you prefer. The chicken breast still come as flavorful and tender. You can also try this recipe with pork chops.
- Use BBQ Sauce – Using BBQ Sauce instead of teriyaki gives you the sweet and spicy flavor.
- Cream of Soups – This recipe would be great with cream of chicken or mushroom soups. Just substitute the teriyaki sauce with one of these soups and the meal is so creamy. If you need a little more liquid, pour in some chicken broth.
- Add in Soy Sauce – We love soy sauce. Adding it with the teriyaki sauce makes this almost an Asian Recipe taste. We also like to add in balsamic vinegar.
- Brown Sugar – You can add in a tablespoon of brown sugar for a hint of sweetness to the recipe.
- Marinate – If you prefer, you can marinate the pork tenderloin for 30 minutes prior to adding to the slow cooker.
What to Serve with Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin:
- Potatoes – We love serving a side of potatoes with this delicious pork tenderloin. Make mashed potatoes or bake potatoes for an easy side.
- Rice – Rice is probably one of my favorite sides to make with this dish. We serving the pork tenderloin over the rice with the extra teriyaki sauce.
- Roasted Vegetables – Make a side of roasted vegetables. Broccoli and zucchini are always my favorite.
How to Store Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin:
This is a great meal for storing leftovers. We like to place the meal in individual containers as they make an easy lunch the next day. It saves my husband going through the drive-thru which saves time and money.
This pork tenderloin taste even better the next day as the tenderloin really has a chance to marinate with the teriyaki sauce.
Print this Pork Tenderloin Slow Cooker recipe below:
Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Place pork tenderloin in the crock pot.
- Top with teriyaki sauce, minced garlic, and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or util the pork is sliceable. If you cook it too long it will shred.
- In a small bowl mix together the cornstarch and cold water. Stir into the crock pot.
- Remove the lid and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and serve with more of the thicken sauce on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe