Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe is so tender and flavorful. Top each slice with gravy for the best comfort food with very little work.
Crock Pot Pork Loin Recipe
Pork loin is such an easy meat to prepare and turns out very tender in the crock pot. The gravy makes the dish even better and I could eat it by the spoonful.
You can make this for Sunday dinner and it will taste like you spent all day in the kitchen. This recipe is easy enough for busy weeknights because it is as simple as tossing it in the crock pot.
The meat is so tender and does not disappoint even the pickiest eaters. Give it a try!
What to serve with pork loin crock pot recipe?
This tender pork loin is great served with mashed potatoes. Top the potatoes with more of that yummy gravy and you have a great meal!
It is also great served over white rice. We actually cook rice in the slow cooker.
This is so handy and I like to cook a ton of rice in my crock pot and then freeze it for recipes like this one.
This way I always have some cooked rice on hand for recipes that require it or for a quick side dish in not time at all.
Freezing rice is so easy and saves me tons of time in the kitchen. If you aren’t freezing rice, you should be! It is a huge time saver.
This really saves us so much time and makes dinner time easier during the week. I am always looking for ways to save time and still serve my family amazing meals.
Little time saving tricks like these really add up to big time savings and make a huge difference in getting dinner on the table fast. Try freezing rice and see how much time you save and how delicious it is.
Enjoy this delicious microwave sweet potato recipe in just 5 minutes.
We also love these delicious roasted green beans with the pork. Just serve it with what you prefer and keep it simple!
Ingredients for easy crock pot pork loin roast:
- pork loin (fat trimmed)
- minced garlic
- ground ginger
- dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- soy sauce
- chicken broth
- fresh limes, juiced
How to cook pork loin in crock pot?
Place the pork loin in the crock pot. In a small bowl mix all the other ingredients except the corn starch. Pour over the pork loin.
It’s that easy!
How long should you cook pork in a crock pot?
Cook on low for 8 hours or until the pork loin is tender. Remove and slice the pork loin.
Now it’s time to make gravy for the pork loin crock pot recipe.
Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk 3 tablespoons of cornstarch with ¼ cup water.
Pour the sauce from the crock pot into a small pan. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the cooking liquid.
Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens and turns into a gravy.
Spoon the gravy on top of the pork loin. Yum! It’s so good!
Can you shred pork loin?
Yes, you can. Shred leftovers for sandwiches, sliders or even tacos. This is a great way to have another meal without anymore work.
Make sure you have a good crock pot to make slow cooker pork loin recipe.
I have the Ninja cooking system and it is my absolute favorite. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker
It is nice to just have the one pan to clean and it is very handy. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
If you are in the market for a new crockpot, this one is my favorite. I use this all the time and it’s great.
This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere. I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing!
There are several others on sale here.
Crock Pot Pork Loin
- 4 pound pork loin fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 fresh limes juiced
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place the pork loin in the crock pot. In a small bowl mix all the other ingredients except the corn starch. Pour over the pork loin.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until the pork loin is tender.
- Remove and slice the pork loin.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk 3 tablespoons of cornstarch with ¼ cup water.
- Pour the sauce from the crock pot into a small pan. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the cooking liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens and turns into a gravy.
- Serve the pork with green beans and mashed potatoes and spoon the gravy on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This easy Skillet BBQ pork chops recipe is so easy in the skillet.
This Slow cooker pork tenderloin is so crazy easy and incredibly delicious.
Crock pot pork chops recipe is another frugal and easy weeknight meal to try.
Try these other easy crock pot pork recipes:
- Crock pot pork tenderloin with peaches
- Crock Pot Cuban Mojo Pork Tenderloin recipe
- Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Crock Pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Crock pot pork chops with delicious sauce
- Easy Crock pot smothered pork chops
- Cranberry Orange Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Crock pot pork chop dinner with potatoes and carrots
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe