Parmesan grilled corn on the cob is the perfect combination of butter, garlic and parmesan cheese. Enjoy this as a delicious and easy side dish for grilled chicken, grilled tilapia ,hot dogs and more.
Parmesan grilled corn on the cob is super easy!
Are you excited that grilling season is getting started? We sure are! This is definitely my favorite part of Summer…. grilling. This Parmesan Grilled Corn on the cob is delicious.
Ok – it might be swimming, the more family time, or maybe the slower schedule. But the food… oh I love grilled food. Today we are going to talk about how to make Parmesan Grilled corn on the cob.
This must try side dish is incredibly simple to make and loaded with the absolute best flavor. Each bite is amazing and you will love how easy this is.
Once you try it, you will be hooked!
Grilled corn… oh my….
Covered in melted butter…
Parmesan shredded on top…
Why, yes please! Do you see why we love it? It is the best!
Parmesan corn on the cob is so delicious.
My kids kept saying, “You did something different mom”. We love it. They loved this grilled corn recipe, so we just keep making it over and over. It is definitely become a Summer regular.
I love when my entire family enjoys the same recipe. You know it really is a hit when that happens.
- Fresh Corn on the Cob
- Minced Garlic – garlic powder will work if you are out of minced.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make Parmesan corn on the cob:
- Step 1– First, preheat your grill to medium high heat. I like to spray the grill grates with cooking spray. This really helps the corn not to stick. You can use mats or aluminum foil but I love the grill marks on the corn so prefer to place it directly on the grates.
- Step 2- Next, put the corn on the grill. It should take about 12-15 minutes. Make sure you flip the corn on a regular basis and just keep doing that until the corn is tender and starts to brown. It will get that pretty golden color from being on the grill and slightly charred.
- Step 3– Get a small bowl out and put the melted butter, garlic and salt in it. Stir together until everything is mixed really well.
- Step 4- Take the corn off the grill and immediately brush all of that delicious butter on the corn. I like to be generous with the butter and really get in every crevice of the corn.
- Step 5– Finally, sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the corn and enjoy! Salt and pepper to taste.
It is just that simple and you will be enjoying the absolute best grilled corn. The flavor can’t be beat. It is loaded with all the best things and so simple as well.
Give it a try and let us know how it turns out for you.
How to store leftovers?
The corn will keep up to 5 days in the fridge in an air tight container. I actually like to grill extra so I can enjoy some with my lunch during the week. It is just so yummy!
Print the recipe for parmesan grilled corn on the cob below:
Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 6 Fresh Corn on the Cobs Remove the Husks and clean thoroughly
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- Preheat your grill on medium high heat and spray the grill grates with a non stick cooking spray so that the corn does not stick to the grates.
- Lay each cob directly on the grill and cook for 12-15 minutes flipping regularly until the corn is tendered and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic and salt.
- Remove the corn from the grill, brush the better mixture onto the corn immediately.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the corn on the cob.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy grilling recipes:
- Over 60 Delicious Grilling Recipes
- The Best Steak Marinade – only 3 ingredients
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia
- Catalina Glazed Grilled Chicken