Keto loaded cauliflower is so delicious that you won’t even miss the carbs. Each bite has lots of cheese, sour cream, bacon and more.
Keto loaded cauliflower is the best!
If you are eating low carb or keto, you are going to want to try this new recipe. It is so good that the entire family will love it.
You might find that even the kiddos gobble this up. There is so much cheesy goodness on the cauliflower that it’s really tasty.
I love a loaded baked potato but what do you do when you are eating low carb? The solution is cauliflower. Once you get all of the delicious toppings on this and that fabulous cream cheese mixture, you will love it.
I think you will really love it too. Another favorite side dish is Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe.
Is cauliflower ok on keto?
Yes! It is low carb and a great alternative to potatoes, rice and more. This is a must try veggie if you are trying to eat low carb or keto.
Cauliflower takes on the flavor of what you add to it so it’s perfect for low carb diets.
- Head of Cauliflower
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper
How to make keto loaded cauliflower recipe:
Second, cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces so you can steam it. See How to Cut Cauliflower into Florets. The cauliflower needs to be fork tender.
I like to do this in the microwave by putting the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with water. It only takes a few minutes. I suggest heating in increments and checking to see if the veggie is the right tenderness.
This can also be done on the stovetop if you prefer.
Next, get a large mixing bowl out and combine the sour cream and cream cheese mixture. Make sure everything is really well combined.
Now, stir in all the yummy shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, green onions and seasonings.
Lastly, very gently add the cauliflower until it is coated in the mixture. Pour into the baking dish and top with the leftover cheese and bacon.
Bake until the cheese is melted and ooey gooey. Yum!
Keto loaded cauliflower recipe is delicious.
The next time you are craving a loaded baked potato, make this easy casserole dish instead. We left the head cauliflower in pieces but you can also use mashed cauliflower.
Both options are delicious and make a great loaded cauliflower casserole. This easy side dish is so tasty. Not only is it perfect to enjoy on the keto diet but it is also a great way to sneak more veggies on the kid’s plate.
Everyone loves cheese and the it really gives this keto cauliflower casserole amazing flavor. You can use fresh or frozen cauliflower.
Sometimes, I also add a dash of garlic powder to the loaded cauliflower bake. Yum!
Make this low carb recipe today. It is one of our favorite low carb side dishes.
Print this keto cauliflower recipe below:
Keto loaded cauliflower
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded, Reserve ½ cup for Topping
- 6 strips of Bacon cooked and crumbled, Reserve 1 strip for Topping
- 1/2 cup Green Onion diced
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 8X8 baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces.
- Steam the cauliflower until the cauliflower is fork tender. Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, add ¼ cup of water and cover. Heat in 3 minutes increments until the cauliflower is the tenderness that you desire. *Note: You can steam in the cauliflower in a steamer pot on the stovetop as well if you prefer.
- In a large mix bowl, stir together the sour cream and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
- Then gently stir in 1 ½ cup of the cheddar cheese, 5 strips of the crumbled bacon, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Then add in the cauliflower and mix to thoroughly coat the cauliflower with the sauce.
- Then pour this mixture into the baking pan and top with the remaining cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe