You can enjoy a bowl of creamy and delicious Crockpot Cauliflower Soup Recipe without any guilt. This soup tastes like comfort food and is so flavorful.
Crockpot Cauliflower Soup Recipe
This soup recipe is absolutely delicious, so tasty and is gluten free too. Each bite is creamy and delicious for a dinner idea even the pickiest eaters will enjoy.
You can enjoy this delicious cauliflower soup recipe with hardly any work at all. It is so simple and tastes amazing.
The slow cooker makes it so easy and you can set it and forget it. It is so nice coming home to this delicious soup ready to enjoy.
Our family loves this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe but I wanted something that was low carb. Since we all love this Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Recipe, I thought I would try this slow cooker cauliflower soup.
If you prefer to use the instant pot, try making Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup Recipe.
Everyone loved it and said it was really tasty. They couldn’t believe it was cauliflower. It was definitely a win for Mom.
Everyone agreed the soup was delicious and the creaminess of the soup really was just so tasty.
No one missed the carbs because it was so amazing.
This is best soup.
The soup is light enough to enjoy year round because it isn’t too heavy. However it is hearty enough to satisfy everyone.
After your family tries this soup, they will become fans of cauliflower. It is so rich and creamy.
The flavor is anything but bland and so amazing.
- head of cauliflower
- minced garlic or garlic powder
- Chicken broth or vegetable broth. We used chicken broth but I think vegetable broth would be just as delicious.
- heavy cream
- sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- green onion
How to make cauliflower soup
This soup is very simple to make and the slow cooker does all the work.
- First, You will need to chop the cauliflower into small chunks. This will make it easier when you blend it later.
- Next, put the pieces of cauliflower in the bottom of the slow cooker. You can also add onion or leeks for added flavor. If so, add the cauliflower leeks together and place in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Then, add all of the seasonings and pour the broth over the top of the cauliflower.
- Now, just cover and cook and let the crock pot do all of the work. It is just that simple. It is the best toss and go soup recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
Blend the the cauliflower in the crock pot right before serving. You can use either a hand mixer or an immersion blender to puree the cauliflower. This will give the soup that creamy texture you want.
- Once the cauliflower is blended, pour the heavy cream and all of the cheese. I suggest grating the cheese yourself and not using pre-shredded cheese. It will melt so much smoother and give the soup a creamier consistency.
You will be able to tell a big difference in the soup and it does not take much more time to shred it.
Stir until melted and blended all together. This usually only takes 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Keep reading for the full recipe and nutrition information including saturated fat and more.
What to serve with slow cooker cauliflower soup?
- We like to add a few toppings such as green onion, bacon and more cheese on top. Everyone loves these toppings.
- Sometimes we also make this 90 Second Keto Bread Recipe to keep things low carb. It is perfect for dipping and getting every last drop of this amazing soup.
This bread is a must try and literally comes together in seconds. We love being able to enjoy bread that is keto friendly with our meals. It is so delicious.
- You can also pick up a loaf of French bread from the bakery or make these easy homemade dinner rolls. This option is great for those not limiting carbs. You could also use saltine crackers or oyster crackers.
Tools needed for recipe:
- Crock Pot. My favorite is this multi cooker and it is so handy. Whatever you use, make sure you have a good slow cooker.
- Crock Pot liners are so helpful. Clean up is so easy when you use liners for your crock pot. I am very frugal but it is worth the extra expense to buy these liners.
- Immersion blender. You will need an immersion blender to blend the soup into a smooth and creamy texture. You can use a hand mixer if you do not have one.
How to store:
Store leftover soup inside an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep up to 4 days stored properly.
To reheat, use the stove top on medium heat until heated through. You can also use the microwave heated in intervals.
I don’t recommend freezing this soup due to the dairy separating in the process. It is best eaten fresh or within a few days of being refrigerated.
Pressure Cooker variation:
Chop the cauliflower and place the pieces into the pressure cooker.
Add all of the seasonings and broth on top.
Set to pressure and in just 8 minutes, dinner is ready.
The soup has a really creamy texture and this is achieved by either a hand mixer or immersion blender.
Last, pour in the heavy cream and all of that cheese. Yum!
Stir until everything is melted and delicious. We love to top our bowl of soup with crumbled bacon, more cheese and green onion.
Get the Instant Pot Cauliflower soup full recipe. It is perfect for days you do not have time to slow cook the soup and need it ready in minutes.
Crockpot Cauliflower Cheese soup is frugal.
This is the perfect soup to serve for Meatless Monday or any day of the week. It is so creamy and delicious.
We love simple dinner ideas like this. I keep recipes like this on the regular menu plan rotation because I know the entire family will enjoy these meals.
I can feed a large family very inexpensively thanks to yummy and easy soup recipes like this.
Print this Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup Recipe:
Crock Pot Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 1 medium size head fresh cauliflower
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 sliced bacon cooked until crisp and diced
- 3 green onion sliced
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks.
- Place the cauliflower in the bottom of the slow cooker. I used a 6 quart crock pot.
- Season with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Pour the broth on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Right before serving, blend the the cauliflower in the crock pot with a hand mixer or an emersion blender.
- Pour in the heavy cream and 2 cups cheddar cheese.
- Stir until melted.
- Serve with bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy slow cooker soups:
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Black Bean Cilantro Soup
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup