This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Recipe is a popular seasoning blend with numerous uses. Learn how to make this Lawry’s Recipe and save money with copycat seasonings.
What is lawry’s seasoned salt?
It is a delicious blend of herbs and spices. Some of these include paprika, turmeric, onion, table salt, sugar and more. This spice blend is the perfect combination and very simple to make.
You can use this to season pork chops, mashed potatoes, prime rib, chicken and much more. It transforms ordinary recipes into something extraordinary. This gluten free blend of salt and other ingredients is absolutely delicious.
Why we love this recipe:
- Pantry Staples. All of the ingredients can most likely be found in your pantry.
- Budget friendly. The savings is significant when you make homemade seasoning.
- It’s delicious and versatile. This blend is amazing in numerous dishes and recipes.
Copycat Lawry’s Recipe
Let’s get started making this copycat recipe. It is a delicious blend of seasoned salt ingredients and transforms food.
We use this on so many different dishes. It really is our go to seasoning and absolutely delicious. No need to have a ton of different seasoning blends in the cabinet when this works so well.
Lawry’s is perfect with a variety of recipes. It is a staple in our kitchen.
- Salt (regular table salt)
- Granulated Sugar
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
How to make Lawry’s seasoned salt:
- Step 1. Combine the ingredients. Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl. Make sure everything is well combined.
- Step 2. Pour into a container. You can use an old spice container, mason jar or anything airtight.
- Step 3. Use and enjoy this seasoning. Use in place of Lawry’s seasonings in your favorite recipes and store the remaining seasoning in an airtight container.
You can also double the recipe if you use a lot or want to share with a friend. It is so easy and delicious so why not make more!
- Celery Salt. You can omit 2 tablespoons of the salt and add 2 tablespoons celery salt instead.
How to store Lawry’s salt:
Place inside an airtight container. Some ideas include mason jars, storage containers, seasoning jars and more.
The cornstarch in the ingredient list keeps the spices from clumping. This stores well and you can enjoy for all of your favorite dishes.
How long will it last?
As long as the seasoning mixture is stored correctly, the seasoning should last for up to 6 months.
How to use seasoned salt?
- Prime Rib. Use this as a dry rub and cover Prime Rib with this. Rub into the meat and then cook as normal.
- Chicken. Grilled Chicken and Baked Chicken taste even better with this Lawry’s.
- French Fries. Sprinkle fries with this seasoning salt before serving. It gives it the perfect amount of flavor.
- Chex Mix. Seasoning Salt is in homemade Chex Mix. It helps to give it that wonderful taste.
- Corn on the Cob. After corn is cooked and buttered, sprinkle this seasoning on the corn. It is amazing.
- Fish. Sprinkle this in the flour batter for fried fish. Sprinkle it directly on grilled or broiled fish.
- Potatoes. Add some to mashed potatoes or hashbrowns.
- Casseroles. This seasoning is delicious in an assortment of casserole type dishes. Try it in some of your favorites.
- Eggs. Mix into scrambled eggs or omelets for a burst of flavor everyone will enjoy.
Make it today.
As you can see, there are numerous uses for Lawry’s Seasoning Salt. It is so easy to make homemade and much less expensive than store bought.
The uses are endless, and the savings will add up. Make a batch today and see how easy it is. You will love having this in your cabinet.
It is so delicious in lots of different foods and really takes the flavor up a level. We love being able to control what goes into our seasoning and it is so easy to make.
Print this recipe for Lawry’s Seasoning Salt below:
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use in place of Lawry’s seasonings in your favorite recipes and store the remaining seasoning in an airtight container.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Seasoning recipes:
- Steak Seasoning Recipe
- how to make homemade taco seasoning
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- Easy Homemade Blackened Seasoning Recipe
- Homemade Fajita Seasoning