This easy strawberry cake recipe is an all time family favorite at our house. With only 2 ingredients, I think you will fall in love with this soda cake too! It is so easy the kids can make it without any measuring required.
2 ingredient Strawberry cake is the best!
If you are wanting a quick and easy dessert recipe that requires hardly any work at all then this strawberry cake recipe is the perfect one! It is so simple that you can make this any day of the week for a real treat.
Company on the way over at the last minute? Make this cake with no effort. Late night sugar craving? This cake to the rescue once again! It is really so easy to make.
- strawberry cake mix
How to make Strawberry Cake:
- 1. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Second, use a large mixing bowl to combine the strawberry cake mix and sprite together. Don’t follow the cake mix instructions or add any of the other ingredients.
- 3. We used a bundt cake pan for this recipe. Just spray the pan with cooking spray and pour the batter inside.
- 4. Finally, bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 5. While the cake cools, make the glaze for the cake. It is optional but so tasty.
Ingredients for the optional glaze
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
How to make glaze for Strawberry Soda cake:
- First, combine the powdered sugar and milk in a bowl. Whisk everything together until well combined.
- If the glaze is too runny, add more powdered sugar until it is the desire consistency.
- Finally, drizzle all of that yummy glaze all over the cake.
It is that easy!
You will be surprised how amazing this cake really is. It is so moist and so easy that any child can make it. My kids make them all the time and the entire family devours it almost immediately.
The cake is amazing just alone but if you want it to look beautiful then I suggest you make a quick glaze and drizzle it over the cake. If you don’t feel like making the glaze, try garnishing each slice with cool whip.
Other combinations for easy soda cakes:
- dr pepper and chocolate cake mix
- coke and chocolate cake mix
- sprite (or any lemon lime soda) and lemon cake mix
- sprite and yellow cake mix
- root beer and chocolate cake mix
What other combinations are you going to try?
Leave a comment and let us know.
Print this 2 ingredient strawberry cake recipe below:
You just need two ingredients to make this amazing strawberry cake recipe. Quick and Easy Soda cake is a favorite dessert recipe.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix (15 oz cake mix)
- 1 can sprite (12 oz can)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl mix together the strawberry cake mix and the can of Sprite. Do not follow the directions on the box and do not add any other ingredients.
Mix well with a hand blender until smooth.
Spray a bundt cake pan with non stick spray, and pour batter into the pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cake begins to brown.
Allow to cool completely for 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serve immediately or drizzle with the optional icing glaze.
I topped this cake with an easy powder sugar glazed made by mixing 1 cup of powder sugar with 2 Tbsp of Milk, but this cake with also be great with your favorite type of frosting.
More easy cake recipes:
- Mandarin Orange Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe
- Skinny Chocolate Cupcakes (only 80 calories each!)
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Lava Cake recipe
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake recipe
- Crock pot Cherry Dump Cake recipe
- Better than Sex Cake
- How to Make Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Coffee Cake Recipe – The Best Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe
- Crockpot Peach Cobbler Recipe