This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Make Valentine’s Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels for a fun and easy Valentine’s Day treat. You will love how easy they are to make and the sweet and salty combination is amazing.
Give someone you love these White Chocolate pretzels this Valentine’s Day! We call them Pretzel Kisses, and they are a huge hit around Valentine’s Day.
Now we took our traditional Pretzel Kisses Recipe and changed them up by swapping out m&m’s for candied heart making them the cutest Valentine dessert.
So fun and easy! You family will love this Valentine’s Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels treat. Make sure to check out all of our Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to share with your loved ones.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
This simple ingredient Valentine Pretzel Buttons make the perfect holiday dessert. I love the combination of the salty and sweet flavor and how easy they are to make.
This is a great Valentine dessert that the kids and I love to do together. Once they have cooled, wrap them up and hand them out as an easy holiday gifts.
- Hershey Kiss Hugs
- Candied Hearts
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
- Pretzels – I like the square ones but you can use the regular pretzels or mini pretzel twists.
- Hershey Kiss – Feel free to use different flavors of chocolate. You can use dark chocolate kisses, rolo candy or a peanut butter candy.
- Change for the Holidays – This bite-sized candy can be made for any Holidays. Make them for Halloween, Christmas or Easter. Just change the color for the specific holiday.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – First, preheat oven to 200 degrees. On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels flat.
Step 2 – Next, unwrap the Hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
Step 3 – Place in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes until the kisses start to glisten but they keep their shape.
Step 4 – Pull them out of the oven and push down one candied heart on each chocolate pretzel. Allow them to cool completely. I normally place mine in the fridge until it hardens.
- Baking Sheet – Make sure to line the baking tray with parchment paper or using a silicone tray to make cleanup a breeze.
- Melting Chocolate – Bake the chocolate on a low temperature and watch them closely. You do not want to completely melt the chocolate.
- Cool Completely – Before serving, make sure to allow the Kisses treat to cool completely and harden. They are easy to store and taste better when they have harden.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week. We like to store in the refrigerator but you can also leave them at room temperature.
Yes, this is the perfect Valentine’s Day Treat to make in advance. But it is also works great if you need a last minute dessert.
More Easy Chocolate Desserts
- Golden Graham S’mores Recipe
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe
If you make this Valentine’s Day Treat, please leave us a comment. We love hearing from you.
Valentine’s Day Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- 1 package of pretzels I like the square ones but you can use the regular pretzels too
- 1 package of Hershey Kiss Hugs
- 1 package of candied hearts
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels flat.
- Then unwrap the hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes until the kisses start to glisten but they keep their shape.
- Pull them out of the oven and push down one candied heart on each chocolate pretzel.
- Allow them to cool completely. I normally place mine in the fridge until it hardens.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe