Make Valentines day chocolate pretzel kisses for a fun and easy Valentine’s Day treat. You will love how easy they are to make and the sweet and salty combination is amazing.
Valentines day chocolate pretzel kisses
Give someone you love these White Chocolate pretzels this Valentine’s Day! We call them Pretzel Kisses, and they are a huge hit around Valentine’s Day.
You can give them to a loved one, make them for a class room, or just make them with your children to celebrate love! Either way these super easy Valentine’s Day Pretzel Kisses are going to become a yearly tradition at your house.
Now we took our traditional Pretzel Kisses Recipe and changed them up by swapping out m&m’s for candied heart making them the cutest Valentine dessert.
So fun and easy! You family will love this treat.
- 1 package of pretzels (I like the square ones but you can use the regular pretzels too)
- package of Hershey Kiss Hugs
- 1 package of candied hearts
How to make pretzel kisses for Valentines day:
First, preheat oven to 200 degrees. On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels flat.
Next, unwrap the Hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
Place in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes until the kisses start to glisten but they keep their shape.
Pull them out of the oven and push down one candied heart on each chocolate pretzel.
Allow them to cool completely. I normally place mine in the fridge until it hardens.
It is that easy to make Hershey kiss pretzels!
This is one of our favorite treats and it never gets old. Make it today for an easy and delicious treat everyone will love.
I love recipes that are inexpensive but turn out so special. My kids look forward to this tradition and we make lots of memories.
You are going to love these Valentines day pretzel kisses.
These chocolate covered treats are so good and the white chocolate is delicious. Make sure to let them cool completely before storing.
I like to use parchment paper for easy clean up. This easy Valentine treat is so fun and looks really festive.
If you love pretzel treats, this is a must try recipe. Kids love it and it is so easy and inexpensive to make.
This is perfect for Valentine parties or just to brighten someone’s day. Let us know how your Valentine pretzel turns out!
The salty and sweet combination is so delicious and every bite is just the best. Try this today for a great snack or dessert everyone will love.
Everyone looks forward to this every Valentine’s Day and it is super easy. Let us know how these turn out for you.
Print this recipe for valentines day pretzel hugs below:
Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Pretzels – Pretzel Kisses!
- 1 package of pretzels I like the square ones but you can use the regular pretzels too
- 1 package of Hershey Kiss Hugs
- 1 package of candied hearts
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels flat.
- Then unwrap the hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes until the kisses start to glisten but they keep their shape.
- Pull them out of the oven and push down one candied heart on each chocolate pretzel.
- Allow them to cool completely. I normally place mine in the fridge until it hardens.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
We love making fun Valentine’s Day treats at our house that don’t take a lot of work. Try this White Chocolate Popcorn for a festive and delicious treat.
This Valentines Day Cake Balls Recipe will be a hit with everyone. Valentines Day Cake Bites are easy to make, festive and taste amazing.
Try this delicious and budget friendly Valentines day dinner idea.
Try these other easy Valentines day desserts:
- White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pretzels
- Kid Friendly Cotton Candy Drink Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies
- Emoji Covered Oreos
- Valentine’s Day Dinner for 2 for just $14! (with printable grocery list)
- how to make heart shaped cinnamon rolls
- Valentines Day Cake Balls Recipe
Try these other easy chocolate desserts:
- Golden Graham S’mores Recipe
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe