You can make this delicious Chicken Cucumber Salad Sandwich Recipe in just 10 minutes. It is so tasty and the perfect lunch or dinner idea for busy schedules.
Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe:
Take chicken salad to the next level with this amazing Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe. The cucumber in this recipe really takes it up a notch and turns chicken salad into something special.
The flavor is delicious and did I mention how easy this recipe is? You can literally throw this together in minutes.
It is the perfect recipe for a picnic, lunch on the go or dinner when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. We love this meal! The dill and cucumber combine with the chicken for a creamy and delicious recipe. Give it a try.
Chicken Cucumber Salad Sandwich:
Since I started making this recipe, it has quickly become a family favorite. It is perfect for parties, family gatherings and more. We love how refreshing the ingredients are.
We love making this when we have leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken and combine it with the freshly cut cucumber. This is the perfect meal to serve for lunch while sitting by the pool or at a BBQ.
Cucumber Chicken Salad Ingredients:
With just a few ingredients, you can make the most amazing chicken salad.
- Shredded Chicken Breasts
- Croissants Rolls
- Lettuce and Tomatoes for topping
How to make Chicken Cucumber Salad Sandwich:
- Combine Ingredients – Mix the chicken, mayo, salt and dill weed in bowl and combined.
- Add in Cucumbers and mix – Next, add the cucumbers and stir until it is all combined.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve this delicious chicken salad on croissants with lettuce and tomatoes. Season with Salt and Pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice or lime juice.
How much Chicken do you need?
This recipe calls for 3 cups and it is the perfect amount. It gives the cucumber chicken salad the perfect combination of chicken and mayo and other ingredients.
This cucumber chicken salad is the perfect consistency. Not to runny and not to dry, just right.
What to serve with Chicken Cucumber Salad?
There are lots of options to enjoy this easy chicken salad. We make this often for a quick lunch or an lighter dinner. It would be perfect to serve on a charcuterie board.
- Serve on Croissants – The chicken salad is so yummy on croissants. This is our favorite way to eat this chicken salad.
- Other Bread Options – You could also use rolls or slices of bread and it would be just as tasty. Pita bread would also be really good.
- Serve with Crackers – We have even eaten it with crackers.
- Low Carb Option – If you are eating low carb, just skip the bread and enjoy with veggies. You can cut up celery and carrots and use it to scoop up the chicken cucumber salad.
- Make a Salad – Another idea is to make a salad. Serve the chicken salad on a bed of lettuce.
Can you Freeze Chicken Salad?
Yes, you can. If stored properly, chicken salad can be frozen for up to 3 months
How to Store Leftovers:
This chicken cucumber salad is so easy for everyone to enjoy. Occasionally we will have leftovers. All you need to do is store in an airtight container for the flavors to enhance.
We like to prepare a big batch of this Chicken Cucumber Salad to enjoy all week for lunch.
Print this Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe below:
10 minute Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts diced
- 2 medium cucumbers seeded peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 croissants rolls
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato sliced
- In a large bowl combine chicken, mayo, salt and dill weed until combined.
- Slowly stir in the cucumbers.
- Serve on croissants with lettuce and tomatoes.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Salad Recipes:
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Crock Pot Chicken Salad
- The Best Chicken Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
Thank you once again for a quick and wonderful recipe. Made these wonderful sandwiches for a girls afternoon get together and can’t wait to serve them again. Everyone loved them. I used poached chicken, seasoned with a little sprinkle of Herb seasoning and a small amount of finely diced celery, but that was the only difference I used to make these delightful morsels. Served with carrots and radishes on the side, perfect for the afternoon luncheon. Thank you again!
I used a rotisserie chicken. So tasty.