This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
It only takes 4 ingredients to make this Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe. It is easy to make and now you can make it at home.
Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe:
Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce is the perfect sauce for dipping your french fries, chicken nuggets and your favorite burger. This honey mustard sauce is so creamy, tangy and little on the sweet side.
This copycat version of our favorite dipping sauce only requires 4 ingredients. It is so easy to make and we think it taste better.
We love Chick-Fil-A but we are glad we can make this sauce at home.
Is Chick-Fil-A Sauce the same as Honey Roasted BBQ?
They are not the same but do taste very similar. The main difference in the two is that Honey Roasted BBQ has a smoky taste than the regular sauce.
- BBQ Sauce
- Yellow Mustard
How to make Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce:
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
What kind of Barbeque Sauce do you use?
This recipe calls for any brand of BBQ Sauce. We usually use what we have or whatever is on sale.
If you use a BBQ sauce with flavor, it could change the taste of your dipping sauce.
What kind of Mayo do you use?
Any type of mayo will work. We use the classic white mayonnaise one. You can use what you have or purchase what is on sale.
If you use any flavor mayo it will change the flavor of your dipping sauce.
How to store Honey Roasted BBQ Chick-Fil-A Sauce?
Place your leftover Honey Roasted Sauce in a airtight container and place in the refrigerator. It will last about 3-4 days.
More copycat Chick-Fil-A Recipes:
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick Fil A Charcuterie Board
Print Recipe here for Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce?
Chick Fil a Honey Roasted BBQ
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a medium size bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Homemade Sauces to Make:
- Homemade Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce Recipe
- Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- Homemade White Pasta Sauce