We have perfected this Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets recipe and your kids will love getting to eat these at home. Save a ton of money and learn how to make these tasty chicken nuggets at home!
Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets recipe
We love Chick-fil-a but chicken nuggets for the entire family can really add up. Plus, it isn’t always that convenient to head to the restaurant. This easy Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets recipe is so amazing that you will want to make these all the time.
My kids were thrilled to get these at home and I was thrilled with the money I saved. Sounds like a win to me. 🙂
Now, I have tried the frozen copycat Chick-fil-a nuggets at the grocery store and my kids were not impressed. They are picky! So, I set out to make my own while also keeping it simple.
This recipe turned out to be a huge success because it is so easy and all of the kids thought the chicken nuggets were amazing. You are going to love these nuggets!
What does Chick Fil A marinate their chicken in?
The secret is pickle juice. Yes, pickle juice! The chicken is marinated in this and it gives the chicken that distinct flavor that is also so tender.
- boneless chicken breast cut in 1 inch cubes
- pickle juice
- powdered sugar
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- olive oil
This is the perfect blend of ingredients to give the chicken that amazing flavor we all love at Chick-fil-a! Yum!
How to make low carb chick-fil-a grilled chicken nuggets:
Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a gallon size bag. Shake to combine all the ingredients.
Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes but overnight in the refrigerator is ideal.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for a few minutes.
Place the chicken on the heat pan and cook for approximately 4-6 minutes on each side of the chicken until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with our copycat chic-fil-a sauce and enjoy! Keep reading for the full recipe. It really is that simple and easy!
You will save so much money!
This recipe will save a ton of money and everyone will love getting copcat chick fil a at home. The dill pickle juice really makes the nuggets taste like the real thing. You can even try this to make a chicken sandwich but my kids love the bite size nuggets.
Fast food really is expensive and if you have a big family, it is easy to spend a small fortune. Save that money and make these at home.
It is not hard at all and can be done in very little time. This is such a great way for you family to enjoy their favorite food without breaking the bank.
Homemade is the way to go. Not only will you save money but you will also save time. Fast food is not always that fast.
You can throw this meal together in less time than going to town and getting in the takeout line and then coming back home. It really is so easy!
You can let everyone choose their favorite dipping sauce and the entire meal will be awesome! This is a must try for any chick-fil-a fans out there!
Print this Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets recipe below:
Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Nuggets
- 4 boneless chicken breast cut in 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup pickle juice
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a gallon size bag. Shake to combine all the ingredients.
- Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes but overnight in the refrigerator is ideal.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Place the chicken on the heat pan and cook for approximately 4-6 minutes on each side of the chicken until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with our copycat chic-fil-a sauce and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Chick Fil A recipes
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sandwich Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Nuggets Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets Recipe
- Homemade Chick-fil-a Sauce Recipe
- CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Mac and Cheese Recipe
We love saving money and still enjoying our favorite restaurant dishes. Try some of these other copycat recipe ideas that are sure to impress!