Crispy and delicious air fryer hashbrowns recipe is the perfect side to pair with breakfast. You can enjoy hashbrowns in the air fryer in about 15 minutes.
Air fryer hashbrowns recipe
Enjoy golden brown hashbrowns in just minutes thanks to the air fryer. No need to stand over hot oil to get crispy hashbrowns with this easy recipe.
Each bite is delicious and perfectly fried. Everyone will think these were fried the traditional way. They are so tasty.
We love to dip them in this easy homemade ketchup.
- Frozen Hashbrowns
- Olive Oil
How to make air fryer hashbrowns
- First, coat the air fryer basket. I prefer to use olive oil and you can use a basting brush to make this easier.
- Second, add the frozen hashbrowns. Make sure to put them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You don’t wany any of them overlapping.
- Finally, cook the frozen hash browns at 350 degrees. It will take between 12 to 15 minutes depending on how crispy you want the hashbrowns to be. You will need to flip them halfway through the cooking time.
- We like to season with salt and pepper. Now just serve and enjoy.
How to store:
If you have any leftover air fryer hash brown, place in the fridge inside an air tight container for up to 5 to 7 days. To reheat, cook the frozen hash brown patties in the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
What is an air fryer?
An air fryer is a countertop appliance that cooks food quickly without all of the oil. You can have fried food in less time that tastes delicious.
It accomplishes this by circulating air around the food. This in turn results in the crispy food you love without the oil.
Air fryer frozen hashbrowns taste amazing. Once you start air frying, you will love it. It saves so much time and allows you to get the most delicious crispy food.
Can you cook shredded hashbrowns In the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook shredded hash browns in the air fryer. In fact, this is my preferred cooking method to cook shredded hashbrowns.
First, place a thin layer of the shredded hash browns in the air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray or coat with a little olive oil.
Cook the hash browns for 10 minutes in the air fryer.
Tips for frozen hashbrowns in air fryer:
- Resist the temptation to put a bunch of hashbrowns in the air fryer basket. They need room for the air to circulate so they will be crispy. Make sure they do not overlap in the air fryer basket.
- The oil helps to give the hashbrowns their crispy crust. I don’t suggest omitting this.
- There is no need to thaw the hashbrowns first. You can cook them frozen.
- Keep in mind that air fryer cooking times vary. You may need to adjust the time based on your individual air fryer.
Everyone will love frozen hashbrowns air fryer recipe.
They are crispy and so tasty. Even better, the hashbrowns are budget friendly and take just minutes to make. You will absolutely love this recipe for an easy side dish or snack.
Air fried frozen hash brown recipe is super quick and easy.
What to serve with hashbrowns in air fryer:
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs – Eggs and hashbrowns make a great breakfast or brunch.
- Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins – These muffin cups are so easy and you can customize with your favorite ingredients.
- Scrambled Egg Muffins – You can make these ahead and they are freezer friendly!
Print recipe for Crispy Air fryer hashbrowns:
Air Fryer Hashbrowns
- 6 Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Coat the air fryer basket with the olive oil.
- Place the frozen hashbrowns in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes (flipping them halfway through the cook time) depending on how crispy you prefer your hashbrowns.
- Season with the salt and serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe