If you love lasagna and Alfredo, this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe is one to try. The creamy and delicious sauce is the best comfort food and the slow cooker makes it the easiest meal ever.
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
We are big fans of anything with Alfredo sauce around here and lasagna is a family favorite. The only thing that makes these two things better…….the crock pot! Yes, this recipe combines all of our favorite things into one amazing recipe.
Layers upon layers of flavorful sauce and tender chicken make a delicious dinner perfect for a busy family. You can enjoy this tasty dinner idea with hardly any prep work at all.
What ingredients do you need to make Creamy chicken alfredo lasagna?
- boneless skinless chicken
- shredded Italian cheese blend
- ricotta cheese
- cheesy alfredo sauce
- Italian seasoning
- minced garlic
- lasagna noodles
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
This all blends together for layers of cheesy goodness. 🙂
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA:
The first step is to combine the cheese mixture. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese with the shredded Italian cheese blend cheese, Italian seasoning and minced garlic.
Note this mixture will be thick but that is ok.
Now, in another bowl combine both jars of alfredo sauce with water.
Start to assemble the lasagna layers.
Spread ¼ of the alfredo sauce into the bottom the slow cooker. Arrange 3-4 lasagna noodles on top of the alfredo sauce.
You will have to break the noodles to fit depending on the crock pot size.
Spread ⅓ of the chicken on top of lasagna noodles.
Then spread ⅓ of the cheese on top of the chicken.
Keep repeating these same steps two more times until you have used all of your ingredients.
Try to make sure the alfredo sauce covers to the edge of the noodles. This will help the noodles cook properly.
Lastly, top with the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
Cover and cook on low until noodles are tender and cheese is melted.
Keep reading for the full recipe.
What to serve with slow cooker chicken alfredo lasagna recipe:
These are perfect to dip in the yummy Alfredo sauce! It is SO good!
You can get every last drop of that delicious sauce! Trust me. You will love it!
You will need a crock pot to make this slow cooker chicken alfredo lasagna.
If you are in the market for a new crockpot, I love this casserole crock pot. It is perfect for casserole style slow cooker recipes like this lasagna.
I bought mine on Amazon,and I love it. It is perfect for the Holidays and really year round.
Plus, it is just so pretty. We can still enjoy all our favorite casserole recipes without ever turning the oven on.
If you prefer a traditional style crock pot, I recommend one of the Ninja Cookers. I love these because you can brown the meat in the same pot for recipes that call for that.
It really cuts down on clean up and that is a plus for us busy moms. It is so nice just having the one pot to clean and not worrying about an extra pan to wash.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
This is especially helpful during busy weeks of school and activities. I’m all about crock pot liners.
If you do not use crock pot liners, I recommend using cooking spray to help with clean up in the slow cooker.
Alfredo lasagna is delicious and budget friendly!
This recipe is super easy to adapt to what you have. You can substitute chicken thighs for the chicken breasts or use a combination of both.
Leftover rotisserie chicken also works great in this recipe. It is just so simple and frugal.
I often just use what I have in the freezer or what is on sale at the grocery store. We love simple recipes like this.
I keep recipes like this on the regular menu plan rotation because I know the entire family will enjoy these meals.
In fact, I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for a family vacation or maybe just some wiggle room in the budget.
Give this easy crockpot lasagna a try!
All of the delicious layer of noodles and cheese blend for such a great meal. Your family will absolutely love this chicken alfredo lasagna.
The sauce mixture is so creamy and delicious. You can’t go wrong with this meal. It is a must try!
Crock pot Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe is so easy in the slow cooker with lots of tender chicken and flavorful curry sauce.
Print this slow cooker alfredo lasagna recipe below:
Crock pot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- 2 boneless skinless chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 2 15 oz jars cheesy alfredo sauce
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 9-12 lasagna noodles (depending on your slow cooker size)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl bowl combine ricotta cheese with the shredded Italian cheese blend, Italian seasoning and minced garlic.
- Mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl combine both jars of alfredo sauce with water.
- Assemble the lasagna layers: Spread ¼ of the alfredo sauce into the bottom the slow cooker. Arrange 3-4 lasagna noodles on top of the alfredo sauce (break noodles to fit.)
- Spread ⅓ of the chicken on top of lasagna noodles.
- Then spread ⅓ of the cheese on top of the chicken.
- Then repeat these same steps two more times (alfredo sauce, noodles, chicken, cheese mixture.) Try to make sure the alfredo sauce covers to the edge of the noodles.
- This will help the noodles cook properly.
- Finally top with the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 ½ – 3 hours (or until noodles are tender.)
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Enjoy creamy and delicious Crock pot olive garden chicken alfredo pasta at home and save a ton of money.
Try these other easy lasagna recipes:
- Lazy Day Lasagna
- Lazy Day Crock pot Lasagna Recipe
- Quick Easy Recipe Skillet Lasagna
- Crock Pot Turkey Lasagna
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Lasagna Casserole Recipe
- Hearty Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe