This amazing instant pot beef tip recipe is out of this world! The beef is so tender and the gravy is delicious! You will not be disappointed in this yummy recipe!
Instant pot beef tips
We have another fabulous instant pot recipe for you to try! It is SO good! This Instant Pot Beef Tips and Gravy Recipe is going to have your entire family asking for more!
Literally, everyone is going to be fighting over who gets the last drops of gravy!
This meal is perfect for Sunday lunch but easy enough for dinner during a busy week. Trust me. It’s so simple and the instant pot makes it all so fast.
It comes together in under 20 minutes. Yes! That is less time than going to get take out and coming back home to eat it.
This meal is truly amazing. We all love it so much and I love that it is so very simple.
It’s now on our regular menu plan rotation. Yum!
You will need a pressure cooker to make beef tips instant pot recipe.
You will need an electric pressure cooker for this recipe. I am using an 8 quart Instant pot but you can use a 6 quart if you prefer.
We also used our instant pot to make this delicious Instant Pot Roast Dinner Recipe.
Since purchasing an instant pot, it truly has changed meal time around here. I can pull together dinner in little to no time.
Seriously! I am horrible about remembering to take out meat from the freezer. Next thing I know, it’s an hour before dinner time and well my meat is frozen!
Since I bought an instant pot, problem solved! You can find the Instant pot on sale here.
No worries if you don’t have an instant pot, you can try our delicious Crockpot Beef Tips and Rice Recipe. It’s absolutely yummy as well!
Ingredients for instant pot beef tips:
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cups of beef broth
- 2 lbs of stew meat
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ cup of water (reserved)
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
How to make beef tips in Instant pot:
1. Place the Instant pot on sauté setting.
2. Add stew meat and onions to the instant pot. Cook until the stew meat is brown (approximately 3-4 minutes).
3. Cancel the sauté setting. Pour the beef stock, cream of mushroom soup, and seasonings over the beef.
4. Add the lid and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
5. Press the manual button and set the pressure for 15 minutes. If you are using an 8 quart instant pot, then do high pressure.
6. Once it is finished, you can do a quick release and remove the lid.
7. In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and the water until smoothed.
8. Mix into the pot. Set the sauté button again and bring the beef to a boil.
9. Allow it to boil for a few minutes until the gravy thickens slightly.
What to serve with beef tips?
Just choose the one your family loves the most. This Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe is very quick and easy and SO good with this gravy.
So simple! Did you know you can freeze rice? This is handy to just take out of the freezer on busy nights.
More ideas with beef tips:
Sometimes, I also make this amazing Brown Sugar Carrots Pressure Cooker Recipe. Even my kids that do not like carrots, love this recipe! The brown sugar is so yummy.
If you really like mushrooms, try this Instant Pot Beef Tips and Mushrooms recipe. It has whole mushrooms in the recipe that are so yummy if you like extra mushrooms.
Once I learned how to make homemade biscuits, it’s so simple. This recipe is amazing with a side of biscuits. You can dip them in the gravy and soak up every last bit of the delicious gravy.
Try this for leftovers:
Now, we don’t always have leftovers because this recipe is that good. However, when we do……I love to make open faced sandwiches.
This is just plain sandwich bread with the delicious beef tips and gravy poured right on top with mashed potatoes. It doesn’t get any better than this. Trust me. 🙂
Everyone will love instant pot beef tips and gravy!
Instant pot beef tips are the best comfort food and pressured cooked to perfection. The browned bits make the gravy even more flavorful and it is amazing over egg noodles.
Print the recipe for pressure cooker beef tips below:
Instant Pot Beef Tips and Gravy Recipe
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 cups beef stock
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water (reserved)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place the Instant pot on saute setting.
- Add stew meat and onions to the instant pot. Cook until the stew meat is brown (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Cancel the saute setting. Pour the beef stock, cream of mushroom soup, and seasonings over the beef.
- Add the lid and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Press the manual button and set the pressure for 15 minutes. If you are using an 8 quart instant pot, then do high pressure.
- Once it is finished, you can do a quick release and remove the lid.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and the water until smoothed.
- Mix into the pot. Set the saute button again and bring the beef to a boil.
- Allow it to boil for a few minutes until the gravy thickens slightly.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe