Dinner doesn’t have to difficult and it doesn’t have to be boring either. This Balsamic chicken recipe is fast, has very few ingredients, and tastes amazing. Not only will the adults love it, but the kids gobble it up every time too. Win win!
Only 3 ingredients to make this Skillet Balsamic Chicken recipe:
- chicken breasts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Brown sugar
Add a little water and you have some seriously good chicken. Seriously good!
The trick to any amazing skillet chicken recipe is to make sure you completely BROWN the chicken on both sides. You want that chicken nice and brown. It adds a lot of flavor without any extra seasonings.
Once you add in the balsamic and the brown sugar you flip the chicken a few times, let it simmer and enjoy!
It really is that easy!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ⅛ cup of brown sugar
- In a skillet, drizzle oil.
- Filet the chicken so they are thinner (or pound them)
- Place in the skillet and season with pepper. Allow to brown
- Flip and allow to brown again.
- Add brown sugar, balsamic, and water.
- Bring to a simmer, and cover.
- Allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- make sure you are flipping the chicken to coat.
- Remove the lid and let all the juice cook out.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Try some of these delicious side dish ideas to complete your meal:
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Lime Steamed Asparagus
- Baked Potatoes in the Microwave – Easy to make!
- Parmesan Pasta – Easy 2 Ingredient Side Dish
- 15 Minute Side Dish – Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes with Red Wine Vinegar