This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Air Fryer Candied Pecans is made with simple ingredients but they are packed with flavor. Add them to your yogurt, ice cream and more.
Easy Air Fryer Candied Pecans Recipe:
This easy air fryer recipe is one of our favorite fall desserts to make. You can easily make a small batch of candied pecans to serve with many different things. Add them to your salads, ice cream and more.
These Candied pecans have the perfect crunch and is amazing snack at anytime of the day. All you need is simple ingredients and you will have delicious roasted pecans in no time.
The next time you are needing an easy snack or topping for your ice cream, make these candied pecans. We like to keep a mason jar on the counter to enjoy all week long.
- Pecan Halves
- Butter (melted)
- Large Egg White
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How to Make Air Fryer Candied Pecans:
- Step 1 – Prepare Pecans – Place the raw pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 2 – Melt Butter – Melt the butter and drizzle it on top of the pecans. Toss to coat the pecans in the butter.
- Step 3 – Whip Egg Whites – In a separate medium bowl, whip the egg white with a hand held mixer. Mix until frothy and it holds soft peaks.
- Step 4 – Pour Over Pecans – Pour over the pecans and stir to coat the pecans with the frothed egg whites.
- Step 5 – Combine Brown Sugar and Cinnamon – In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the sugar mixture over pecans and stir to coat.
- Step 6 – Heat Air Fryer – Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option. Then run the air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
- Step 7 – Add Pecans to Air Fryer Basket – Place the pecans in the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees. Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring every few minutes until the pecans are no longer wet.
- Step 8 – Baking Sheet – Move the pecans to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread them out into an even single layer and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to cool.
- Step 9 – Serve After this time, the pecans are ready to serve and enjoy.
Air Fryer Pecans Recipe Tips:
- Coat Pecans – Make sure to coat pecans with the melted butter and egg whites. You want to make sure pecans are fully covered.
- Prepare Air Fry – If your air fryer has a preheat option, make sure to use in this recipe. If your air fryer does not have this option. Then just heat it for about 5 minutes before adding in the pecans.
- Air Frying the Pecans – We recommend to stirring the pecans throughout the cooking time. This ensure that the pecans are no longer wet before resting pecans. The process will take about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rest Pecans – It is important to spread the pecans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow the pecans to rest for about 30 minutes. This creates a crispy texture on the pecans.
How to Serve Candied Pecans:
These candied nuts can be served in many different ways. It gives your recipes a crispy texture and a sweet and savory flavor. Try one of these option the next time you make this recipe.
- Ice Cream – If you a bowl of vanilla ice cream, top it with some of these candied pecans for delicious flavor.
- Snacking – These tasty pecans taste great for eating as a snack. These roast pecans make the perfect snack.
- Yogurt – Make a yogurt parfait using these candied pecans. This is my favorite snack for my morning breakfast.
- Oatmeal – Top yogurt with the pecans for a sweet and crunchy mix in. Add a handful of mini chocolate for the perfect breakfast.
- Salads – Top spinach salads with pecans with some slice strawberries for a healthy lunch idea.
- Change the Spices – Feel free to change the spices in this recipe. We love the way it makes the pecans sweet but you can also add a hint of spice. Add maple syrup, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes and more.
- Change the Nuts – You can use this recipe for different nuts. Try it with walnuts, almonds, or toast pecans.
- Oven – Feel free to make this recipe in the oven instead of the air fryer. Spread the pecans on a lined baking sheet and bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Can you Freeze Candied Pecans?
Yes, these candied pecans freeze great. Place in a freezer air-tight container and they will stay fresh for 3 months. Make these pecans ahead of time to enjoy all holiday season long.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store the leftovers in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Print Recipe for Air Fryer Candied Pecans:
Air Fryer Candied Pecans
- Place the pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter and drizzle it on top of the pecans. Toss to coat the pecans in the butter.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg white with a hand held mixer until frothy and it holds soft peaks.
- Pour over the pecans and stir to coat the pecans with the frothed egg whites.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the pecans and stir to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, then run the air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
- Place the pecans in the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes stirring every few minutes until the pecans are no longer wet.
- Move the pecans to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread them out into an even layer and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to cool.
- After this time, the pecans are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe