Enjoy delicious buffalo chicken drumsticks any day of the week when you make this easy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks Recipe. Packed with tons of buffalo flavor and so easy to make for dinner, game day and more.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks Recipe:
We are crazy over anything buffalo flavor around here. There is just something about this amazing flavor that makes recipes out of this world. Everyone will love these slow cooker buffalo chicken drumsticks.
The chicken legs are so tender and the crock pot make this a really simple meal to prepare. We love making buffalo chicken drumsticks crock pot recipe, but you must try our Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks. They are loaded with ranch flavor.
If you love drumsticks as much as my family, you need make these Easy Crock Pot Chicken Drumsticks. Perfect for game day or a weeknight meal.
Crockpot Drumsticks are so Easy:
No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen and this recipe will get dinner on the table fast. You can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen. We also love to serve this for parties or game day.
You can have delicious buffalo chicken legs with very little effort. It is so quick and easy for a great meal. With so few ingredients and hardly any work, this is the perfect meal for any day of the week.
For a quick and easy drumstick recipe make, Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Legs. Same great buffalo flavor but made quick and easy in the instant pot. In less than 30 minutes your chicken legs will be cooked.
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Dry Ranch Mix
- Buffalo Hot Sauce
This is so simple! You won’t find any complicated ingredients here.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Legs in Crock Pot:
- Combine Ingredients – Combine the chicken drumsticks, ranch mix and ½ of the buffalo sauce.
- Slow Cooking – Let it cook for several hours and you will have the most tender and flavorful chicken. Cooking time will vary.
- Broil Chicken – Right before serving put the chicken on a line a large rimmed cookie sheet. Then broil for a few minutes. Place oven at 400 degrees. Make sure to baste with the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Add additional Seasoning – Sometimes I like to add a dash of garlic powder or salt and pepper. You can also add a little more melted butter but that is optional.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. With a side of celery and carrots for a complete meal or snack.
How to Make Chicken Legs Crispy?
To get the chicken legs crispy, I like to broil them in the oven. Broiling them for a few minutes will give the chicken legs that nice crunch that really makes it all so delicious.
You can skip this step if you perfect, but my family really likes their chicken legs to be crispy.
What to Serve with Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Legs:
- Vegetables – We like to keep it really simple. These wings are great with celery and carrots.
- Dipping Sauce – Sometimes, I also put out blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing. It goes so well with the delicious buffalo drumsticks and perfect for dipping.
- Sweet Potato Fries – It is also really good with these Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries. The kids really love when I make these.
- Vegetable – We also love it with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe. We love asparagus as it is so good and easy to make.
- Deep Fried Pickles – Deep Fried Pickles are easy to prepare and are the perfect side with these buffalo drumsticks.
- Homemade Mozzarella Sticks – Mozzarella Sticks are easy to prepare and only require a few ingredients. We love making snacks for dinner and these mozzarella sticks are always on the menu.
Can I Use Chicken Wings?
Yes, you can use Chicken Buffalo Wings instead of chicken drumsticks. Our Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings is a family favorite. Chicken in the slow cooker is an easy recipe. We like to make this recipe as well for game day or an easy weeknight meal.
You can also use this recipe and make chicken thighs.
How to Store:
Place any leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator. They will last about 3 to 4 days. You may need to broil in the oven a few minutes to heat and get the crispy edges.
Print this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Legs Recipe below:
Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 package of dry ranch mix
- 1 cup buffalo sauce divided
- Combine drumsticks, ranch mix, and ½ cup buffalo sauce in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Place on a cookie sheet (lined with foil).
- Baste with additional buffalo sauce.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes or util it begins to brown.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try the other Delicious Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe
To many advertising popups to close while we try reading.