Dinner just got easier thanks to this simple Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe. Now you can enjoy chicken cordon bleu during busy weeknights thanks to this super easy crock pot recipe.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds fancy but thanks to this easy casserole recipe you can enjoy it any day of the week. Toss it all in the crock pot and come home to dinner ready to enjoy.
You no longer have to wait for special occasions to enjoy this meal thanks to this cordon bleu casserole recipe. If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, this new casserole recipe is a must try.
If you are like me and accustomed to only making chicken cordon bleu on special occasions, this new recipe will be a game changer! We just love it!
The creamy sauce layered with ham and chicken make a dish everyone will go crazy over. It is SO good!
Ingredients for crock pot chicken cordon bleu casserole:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- frozen diced hashbrown potatoes
- cream of chicken soup
- minced garlic
- ham cut into bite size pieces
- sliced Swiss cheese
- cornbread Stove-Top stuffing
How to make chicken cordon bleu casserole in the slow cooker:
In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside.
Place the chicken, hash browns and the ham at the bottom of the crock pot. Stir to combine.
Top with the cheese.
Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix.
Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing. You can add some panko bread crumbs if you prefer.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours until casserole is bubbling.
Serve and enjoy! Keep reading for the full recipe.
You need a good crock pot to make chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe.
If you are in the market for a new crockpot, I love this casserole crock pot. It is perfect for casserole style slow cooker recipes like this one.
I bought mine on Amazon,and I love it. It is perfect for the Holidays and really year round.
Plus, it is just so pretty. We can still enjoy all our favorite casserole recipes without ever turning the oven on.
If you prefer a traditional style crock pot, I recommend one of the Ninja Cookers. I love these because you can brown the meat in the same pot.
It really cuts down on clean up and that is a plus for us busy moms. It is so nice just having the one pot to clean and not worrying about an extra pan to wash.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
This is especially helpful during busy weeks of school and activities. I’m all about crock pot liners.
If you do not use crock pot liners, I recommend using cooking spray to help with clean up in the slow cooker.
What to serve with cordon bleu casserole?
We often serve a simple salad with this meal. It is quick and easy and goes great with the chicken.
Keep it simple and enjoy! No need for complicated recipes or fancy ingredients.
You can cook a really great dinner for your family with very little work when you use the slow cooker. It can’t get any easier!
Try shredded chicken cordon bleu casserole.
Instead of diced chicken, try using shredded chicken. Both are delicious in this casserole.
We often use leftover shredded chicken and make this casserole. Just use what you have on hand or prefer. We have even used egg noodles instead of potatoes and it was amazing.
Print this chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe below:
Crock pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts diced into bite size pieces
- 16 oz frozen diced hashbrown potatoes half bag
- 1 10.5-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ pound ham cut into bite size pieces
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 6-oz. pkg. cornbread Stove-Top stuffing
- 1 cup butter melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside.Place the chicken, hash browns and the ham at the bottom of the crock pot. Stir to combine
- Top with the cheese.
- Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix.
- Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Cover crock pot with lid, and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole Recipe has everything you need for a delicious meal.
Enjoy all the flavors of chicken curry when you make this Chicken Curry Rice Bowl.
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe is a simple skillet meal perfect for busy weeknights.
This delicious Green bean casserole recipe is sure to be a hit with crispy topping and a tasty creamy sauce.
Southern Fried apples recipe is so easy but tastes delicious and your house will smell amazing.
Try these other easy crock pot chicken recipes:
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- Crock pot Chili Lime Drumsticks Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crock pot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crockpot Bacon Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Lime Chicken
- Crockpot Drumsticks
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe