This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe is low carb and delicious. This chili is loaded with so much flavor and tasty chicken, cheese and more that the entire family will love this recipe.
Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
We all loved this Keto Chili Recipe so much that I thought I would try making a creamy white chicken chili that was low carb and keto approved.
The results? This white chicken chili recipe did not disappoint and was so delicious. Each bite was the best comfort food and so creamy while being low carb and gluten free.
It was hard to believe that it really was keto because the entire family went crazy over it. You can’t go wrong with this delicious white chicken chili recipe.
No one will even miss the beans in this chili. It is that filling and delicious.
Let’s make keto white chicken chili.
If you like toss and go recipes, this is a must try. Seriously anyone can make this chili because you are just dumping things into the crock pot.
It is easy enough to put together even during busy mornings. You will love coming home to dinner ready to enjoy.
If you are doing keto or a low carb diet, you will love recipes that the entire family will like. Each bite is just like comfort food.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chicken broth
- salsa verde. Another tasty idea is to add a small jar of green chiles.
- minced garlic. Garlic powder can also be used.
- cumin – chili powder would also be good.
- salt and pepper
- cream cheese- This needs to be at room temperature before adding to the soup. It will melt much easier and have a smoother consistency.
- heavy whipping cream
- Monterrey jack cheese- Feel free to use the type of cheese you prefer. It is best to hand shred the cheese though. The bags of shredded cheese have fillers and don’t melt as easily.
- roma tomato
How to make keto white chicken chili
Just put everything but the cream cheese and whipping cream in the crock pot. It is that simple.
If you plan to add extras like the green chilies, go ahead and add that too now.
Cover and cook. The slow cooker will do all the work to cook the chicken.
When the chicken has finished cooking, shred the chicken and place back in the crock pot.
Our favorite way to shred chicken is with an electric mixer. It is much faster than using 2 forks. Give it a try.
30 minutes before ready to eat, add the heavy cream and the cream cheese. Stir until melted and everything is combined well.
Keto topping ideas:
- Monterrey jack cheese
- diced tomatoes
- Lime wedges
- sour cream
- fresh jalapeno
How to thicken white chicken chili:
You can use xanthum gum to quickly thicken the chili. Start by adding a teaspoon to the mixture.
It does not take much and it goes a long way. If you prefer a thinner consistency, skip this step.
Just remember to not use much because it truly only takes a small amount.
Crock pot keto white chicken chili variations:
- Rotisserie chicken is a quick and easy substitution in this recipe. It will save you a bunch of time and make this meal even easier.
- Chicken thighs can be substituted for chicken breasts. Both types of chicken can be also combined in this recipe.
- Bell peppers are delicious in this soup. Try using diced red, yellow or green peppers with the onion.
- For children and others not doing keto, this is delicious topped with crushed tortilla chips. This recipe is very easy to make work for the entire family so that you are only cooking once for everyone.
How to store:
This soup can be stored inside an airtight container with lid up to 4 days in the fridge.
How to reheat:
The microwave or stove top can be used to reheat this until heated all the way through.
How to freeze slow cooker keto white chicken chili:
Allow the soup to cool completely. Pour into freezer bags and lay flat. Place in the freezer.
You can use freezer containers but bags take up less space since they can be stacked.
This is a great way to meal prep for quick meals during the week. You can freeze in small individual portions for lunches or when the entire family is not eating.
Print this crock pot keto white chicken chili recipe:
Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Place everything but the cream cheese and whipping cream in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Shred the chicken.
- Stir in the heavy cream and the cream cheese until melted
- Top with Monterrey jack cheese, diced tomatoes, and avocados
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More keto soups:
- Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Easy Keto Chili Recipe
- Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup