This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe is a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared with very little effort. This dish is not heavy at all and perfectly seasoned with Parmesan, fresh lemon and more for a light meal everyone will love.
Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe:
Seafood is always a hit and shrimp is a family favorite around here. We love shrimp scamp and it is such a quick meal.
Once I learned how to make shrimp in the crock pot recipe dinner time became even easier. This Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe is so flavorful and delicious that I’m sure it will be a hit with your family too.
The freshly squeezed lemon blends perfectly with the chicken broth to create a sauce that is light and perfect for this shrimp scamp. Serve with Parmesan cheese to make this meal even better.
What to Serve with this Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe:
- Cheddar Biscuits – I love to make this Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe. It reminds me of the biscuits they serve at Red Lobster.
- Cheese Sticks – We also love Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe. The bread sticks are perfect for dipping into the yummy sauce.
- Angel Hair Pasta – Serve with a side of angel hair pasta. Any type of pasta would be delicious. Or you can omit the pasta all together if you are limiting carbs. The shrimp is amazing and has so much flavor you probably wouldn’t even miss it.
- Side Salad – Sometimes, I also serve a simple side salad with this as well.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is also tasty with this dish. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a quick and easy side dish.
What is Shrimp Scampi?
The word scampi means shrimp. Overtime, shrimp scampi term has changed its meaning. The scampi sauce can also be cooked with shrimp. Cooking the shrimp in a buttery sauce is now what we refer as shrimp scampi.
This recipe can be served with pasta, salad, and garlic bread.
Ingredients for Shrimp Scampi Crock Pot Recipe
- Garlic Salt
- Chicken Broth
- Fresh Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Angel Hair Pasta
How to Make Shrimp Ccampi Recipe in the Crock Pot:
This is one of those recipes that you will love how simple it is.
- Step 1 – Add shrimp and the other ingredients – Combine everything but the parmesan cheese and the angel hair parsley in the crock pot.
- Step 2 – Slow Cook – Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Step 3 – Add Parmesan Cheese – Stir in half the parmesan cheese.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy – Serve over cooked angel hair pasta and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
Tips for Cooking Shrimp in Crock Pot:
- Pasta – If your pasta is sticking together, try a little olive oil. This will make it easier to serve the pasta.
- Shrimp in a Crockpot – Cooking the frozen shrimp in the slow cooker doesn’t take long. We used precooked shrimp in this recipe so it only takes a few hours to heat everything together. Cooking time will vary.
- Cook Pasta – When preparing the pasta, make sure to cook to al dente or according to package.
- Serving – Make sure to serve this dish with the scampi sauce. This adds flavor to the dish and we like to dip our breadsticks in it.
Crockpot Shrimp Variations:
- Chicken Broth – Now you can use water instead of the chicken broth if you prefer or forget to buy some. However, I really love the recipe with chicken broth.
- White Wine – It enhances the flavor and really takes the recipe to the next level in my opinion. You can also use white wine.
- Melted Butter – Feel free to drizzle melted butter over the top when serving this dish. It adds flavor and makes the sauce so creamy.
- Hot Sauce – If you would prefer you can add in extra spice to the mixture. We like hot sauce or your sprinkle with some red pepper flakes.
- Shrimp – If using raw shrimp, make sure to cook shrimp in the slow cooker until shrimp is pink.
- Lemon Juice – We recommend using fresh lemon wedges for the best scampi sauce.
How to Store Shrimp Scampi:
Slow Cooker Shrimp Scampi Recipe is easy to store and taste even better the next day. Place the leftover shrimp scampi in an air tight container and place in the fridge.
This shrimp scampi will stay fresh for up to 3 days if stored properly.
How to Reheat Shrimp:
We recommend reheating the shrimp in the skillet instead of the microwave. If the only option is to reheat in the microwave, heat shrimp scampi in 30 seconds intervals.
Heating in a saucepan or skillet allows for the shrimp to reheat slowly and thoroughly.
Easy Shrimp Scampi:
If you are looking for an easy weeknight meal, make this flavorful Shrimp Scampi. If you loved our chicken scampi recipe then you are going to love this simple crokc pot shrimp scampi recipe.
The crock pot does all the work and is perfect served over pasta with a side of breadsticks. This recipe is perfect for the family but even better for a crowd.
Print this Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe below:
Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Combine everything but the parmesan cheese and the angel hair parsley in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Stir in half the parmesan cheese.
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Shrimp Recipes:
- Crock Pot Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi recipe
- Quick and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe