This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Enjoy Olive Garden Herb Grilled Salmon recipe at home thanks to this simple recipe. It is so easy and the garlic herb butter is delicious.
What is Herb Grilled Salmon at Olive Garden?
It is a popular menu item at the restaurant. The salmon is so tender and grilled to perfection.
The flavor is enhanced with simple seasonings such as Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. The lemon juice and garlic herb butter take this salmon to the next level.
It is absolutely amazing with the delicious garlic herb butter on top.
Olive Garden Herb Grilled Salmon Recipe
We are going to show you how to make Copycat Olive Garden Herb Grilled Salmon. You can easily enjoy this any day of the week at home. Not only will you save money but it tastes amazing.
It is not complicated and actually a very simple recipe. If you love ordering this at Olive Garden, try making it a home. This recipe does not disappoint.
For the Salmon:
- Salmon Filets with the skin on
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
For the Garlic Herb Butter:
- Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
How to make olive garden herb grilled salmon:
For the Grilled Salmon:
- Sprinkle the salmon with lemon juice. Place the salmon fillets on a large plate. Squeeze the lemon juice on top and around the salmon fillets.
- Add the seasoning. Then season the salmon with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Rub the seasonings into the salmon well on both sides. Allow the salmon to marinade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare the grill. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F and rub some olive oil on the grill grates so that the salmon does not stick to the grill.
- Put the salmon on the grill grates. Gently place the salmon on the grill, skin side down and brush the salmon fillets skin with the oil on both sides. Close the lid and cook the salmon for 14-20 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. You can flip the salmon halfway during cooking.
For the Garlic Herb Butter:
- Combine the ingredients. Stir together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Top the salmon. Serve the salmon with the garlic butter on top.
How to store leftovers
Store the leftover salmon in an air tight container. It will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
Reheat in the microwave or stove top until heated all the way through.
How to know when salmon is done?
The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it is fully cooked and be firm to the touch. The salmon should also have a pink tone.
What to serve with Grilled salmon
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe– Make this salad to really feel like you are at Olive Garden.
- Steamed Broccoli – You can make this in just 3 minutes!
- Easy Grilled Broccoli – The texture of this is amazing.
- Homemade Alfredo Recipe– Serve with pasta and top with this salmon.
Cast Iron Skillet:
As an alternative to grilling, you can cook the salmon using a cast iron skillet. It only takes about 6 minutes using medium heat.
Copycat Olive Garden salmon tips:
- Don’t overcook it. The salmon will continue to cook after removed from the grill. Cooking the salmon too long will result in it being dry and tough.
- The salmon is best served immediately after topping with the garlic herb butter.
- Make sure to utilize salmon with the skin on for this recipe.
Make this delicious copycat recipe.
It is so simple and effortless to make. Give it a try for an effortless and delicious meal.
Print this Olive Garden herb grilled salmon recipe:
Olive Garden’s Herb Grilled Salmon
- For the Grilled Salmon:
- Place the salmon fillets on a large plate.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on top and around the salmon fillets. Then season the salmon with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Rub the seasonings into the salmon well on both sides.
- Allow the salmon to marinade for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F and rub some olive oil on the grill grates so that the salmon does not stick to the grill. Gently place the salmon on the grill, skin side down and brush the salmon with the oil on both sides.
- Close the lid and cook the salmon the salmon for 14-20 minutes until the salmon is flakey with a fork.
- For the Garlic Herb Butter:
- Stir together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the salmon with the garlic butter on top and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe