This creamy and delicious Orange Creamsicle Dessert is going to be a hit! The fresh orange combined with the heavy whipping cream make this Orange Creamsicle Popsicle Recipe amazing! The kids are going to go crazy over these treats.
Orange Creamsicle Popsicle Recipe
I’m pretty sure this Orange Creamsicle Recipe is going to be requested all summer long! Once you make it, everyone will ask for more! The recipe is so easy that you won’t mind whipping up a batch of these yummy treats!
It’s packed with flavor and the fresh fruit in these really make a huge difference. These popsicles are so much better than anything you can buy at the store.
I doubt you will ever buy another pack at the grocery store once you make these. They are SO rich and cream and just amazing.
Amazing 5 Ingredient Treat:
This amazing 5 ingredient treats is one that you will enjoy all summer long. The ingredients are simple and the process to make these Orange Creamsicle Popsicles is easy too.
It is a refreshing treat that is creamy and delicious and made with fresh fruit. Making these Orange Cream vanilla flavored popsicles at home are so much better than the store bought. You can add in less sugar and there are not ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
All you need is the 5 simple ingredients, popsicle molds and a food processor. If you have the time use fresh squeezed orange juice. You will be enjoy these childhood frozen treat in no time.
Popsicle Mold Recommendations:
Depending on what mold you use, you will get between 8-12 popsicles. I recommend making a double batch! They are a hit with kids and adults!
These are our favorite Popsicle molds:
- Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Molds Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces
- Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker with 24 Wooden Sticks
- Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks, Blue
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Mandarin Oranges
- White Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
How to make Orange Creamsicle Recipe:
- Add Ingredients to Food Processor – Add oranges, orange juice and sugar to a food processor or a blender. Process mixture for 20 seconds.
- Pour in remaining ingredients – Add vanilla and whipping cream to the mixture and process for 60 seconds. If the mixture is thick, but not stiff, it’s ready. If it’s still quite runny, process the mixture for another 60 seconds.
- Add to Mold – Spoon the mixture into the mold and freeze 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Take out of Freezer – Remove from freezer and let set on the counter for 2-5 minutes and remove from the mold. If necessary, run the mold under hot water for about 30 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Tips for Orange Cream Popsicles:
- Popsicle Mold – We recommend using a popsicle mold, but you can also use ice cube trays if that is all you have. If you use ice cub trays, insert a popsicle stick close to freezing point.
- Use Different Flavors – Instead of orange juice, use lemonade or grapefruit juice a fun twist to this popsicle.
- Try Yogurt – Greek Yogurt added into these popsicles and is a great option and make them extra creamy.
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail Drink – This recipe would also make a delicious cocktail. Add some whipped cream vodka and some vanilla vodka to make an amazing creamsicle drink.
How to remove Popsicles from the mold?
Once your popsicle is frozen solid in the mold, now it is time to enjoy them. The best option in removing from the mold is running the mold under water for a minute. Then carefully try and wiggle the popsicle free of the mold.
If it doesn’t immediately come out, then run it under the water again. Make sure you don’t get water inside the mold. Also, don’t force it out of the mold or you can break the popsicle.
How long do Homemade Popsicles last?
Homemade Popsicles will last about 6 months in the freezer. We do not leave them in the mold as the molds are no air tight. Therefore causing freezer burn.
Place popsicles in an freezer air tight container and you can enjoy them all summer long.
Print your Orange Creamsicle Recipe below:
Homemade Orange Creamsicle Popsicle Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 mandarin oranges peeled
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add oranges, orange juice and sugar to a food processor and process for 20 seconds. Add vanilla and whipping cream and process for 60 seconds. If mixture is thick, but not stiff, it’s ready. If it’s still quite runny, process for another 60 seconds.
- Spoon into mold and freeze 4-6 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer and let set on the counter for 2-5 minutes and remove from the mold. If necessary, run the mold under hot water for about 30 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More DIY Popsicle recipes to try:
- The BEST Homemade Watermelon Popsicles
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Super Easy Jell-O Popsicles- Only 2 Ingredients
- Homemade Healthy Popsicles