This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Get dinner on the table fast with this quick and easy Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops recipe. The pork chops are tender and delicious with the best honey garlic marinade.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe:
We absolutely love our pressure cooker and this is one of our new favorite recipes! The sweet and savory honey garlic is amazing on the pork chops. Plus, thanks to the pressure cooker the meal literally takes only minutes.
This is perfect for busy nights when you need dinner fast with very little prep work. The kids will love the pork chops in the garlic honey sauce. We all love it so much that we could eat it by the spoonful.
You can’t go wrong with this sweet and savory honey garlic pork chop instant pot recipe. The honey combines with the garlic and chicken broth to make such an amazing marinade for this pork. My family loves this recipe.
- Pork Chops Bone In or Out
- Salt and Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Rice Wine Vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
This all comes together for a marinade that you are going to love.
How to Cook Honey Garlic Porkchops in Instant Pot:
- Prepare Pork Chops – Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place pork chops in the Instant pot. Make sure you season your pork chops really well.
- Combine Ingredients – Mix garlic, honey, vegetable broth, and rice wine vinegar a small bowl.
- Add to Instant Pot over the Pork Chops – Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the pressure cooker cooker and cover. All of the pork gets tossed into the instant pot. It is so simple.
- Prepare the Instant Pot – Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- High Pressure Cook – Set the pressure (high pressure for 25 minutes). Cooking time will vary based on your instant pot.
- Quick Release – Do a quick release to release the pressure.
- Remove Pork Chops – Remove pork chops from Instant pot and place on a plate; cover to keep warm. After everything is finished cooking, the sauce will be a little thin. This is when the cornstarch comes in.
- Mix Cornstarch and Water – In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir sauce into in the Instant pot.
- Thicken the Sauce – Bring to a boil on the sauté setting to help thicken the sauce (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve pork chops with the sauce poured on top.
How long to Cook Pork Chops in Instant Pot?
When cooking the pork chops in the instant pot doesn’t take long. Using the instant pot has been a game change for my family. These Honey Garlic Pork Chops only take about 25 minutes to cook at high pressure.
Make sure that you make extra sauce so you have enough to pour over the cooked pork chops.
- Add Vegetables – Add vegetables to the instant pot for a complete meal. We like adding in potatoes, green beans or asparagus.
- Pork Chops – You can use bone-in or boneless pork chops.
- Change the Seasoning – You can add in some soy sauce for added flavor. Change the seasoning to what your prefer.
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Tips:
- Pork Chops – When making pork chops in the instant pot, I recommend to use thicker pork chops. Thin pork chops will over cook and get dried out.
- Sear Pork Chops – If you prefer you can sear the pork chops in the instant pot, but it is not necessary.
- Tender Pork – You can do a quick release but a natural release allows the juices to really soak into the pork chops.
- Honey Garlic Sauce – The honey garlic sauce is my favorite part of this meal. Don’t skip the part on thickening the sauce with the cornstarch.
- Meat Thermometer – We recommend using an meat thermometer to make sure you pork chops are cooked. The should have an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Can I use Frozen Pork Chops in this Recipe?
Yes, you can! In fact, I often forget to take the pork chops out of the freezer and use frozen ones in the instant pot.
We just love our instant pot because you can make even frozen meat in minutes. Frozen pork chops instant pot recipe turns out just as amazing.
Healthy Instant Pot Pork Chops recipes:
Everyone loves this meal so I would say it is a winner. We love pork chop recipes and even the kids love Instant Pot Pork Chops Garlic recipe.
How to Store Leftovers:
Leftover need to be placed in the refrigerator. They will last for about 3 to 5 days. Place in an air tight container for an amazing lunch the next day.
We love having this leftover because the honey garlic sauce will marinates in the pork chops for an amazing second meal.
What to Serve with Pork Chops:
- Roasted Green Beans – Add an easy side dish or two and dinner is all ready to enjoy. We love these delicious roasted green beans with the pork chops. They only take a minute to prepare and they are so yummy.
- Roasted Asparagus – This recipe is also good with oven roasted asparagus. This vegetable is easy to make.
- See Best Pork Chop Sides for more side dishes
Can I make Honey Garlic Pork Chops other ways?
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops in the Oven – It is easy to make in the oven.
- Honey Grilled Pork Chops – This recipe is great on the grill with the heat on medium high heat. The marinade keeps the pork chops extra juicy.
- Try using a pork loin or chicken with this delicious marinade in the cast iron skillet over medium high heat with olive oil.
- Slow Cooker – You might also like these delicious Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs with lots of garlic and honey for the best flavor. We are always trying something new and even like instant pot Korean pork chops style meals.
Print this Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe below:
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops recipe
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place pork chops in the Instant pot.
- Mix garlic, honey, vegetable broth, and rice wine vinegar a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the pressure cooker cooker and cover.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Set the pressure (high pressure for 25 minutes).
- Do a quick release to release the pressure.
- Remove pork chops from Instant pot and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir sauce into in the Instant pot.
- Bring to a boil on the saute setting to help thicken the sauce (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve pork chops with the sauce poured on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe