This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for Pork Chop Recipes, we have gathered 24 Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipes that are easy to make.
How Long do you Cook Pork Chops in the Instant Pot:
Cooking pork chops in the instant pot will vary based on the cut or the thickness of the pork chop. You want to make sure you cook the pork chops the right amount of time as they could cook to long and become to tough.
- Bone-In Pork Chops – This type of pork chops will need to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Boneless Pork Loin – These pork chops will cook in about 8 minutes.
- Pork Steaks – This is one of my favorite cut of pork to make. It cooks in the instant pot for about 15 minutes.
Cooking pork chop recipes in the instant pot allows you to get dinner on the table quickly. I love that it takes little time to cook and the results are a delicious dinner that my family will eat.
Why are my Instant Pot Pork Chops tough?
It is important to not to overcook your pork chops. Cooking time will vary depending on this cut of meat, but overcooking them can cause them to be tough. Pressure cooker pork chops are delicious, tender and juicy if cooked correctly.
Some recipes will call for a natural release or a quick release. These recipes will indicate the right one to select so that you pork chops come out tender.
Best Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipes:
These 24 Instant Pot Recipes Pork Chops will have your family feeling full. Cooking the pork chops in the instant pot allows for a delicious meal. In most recipes there is no need to sear the pork chops.
Add in simple ingredients such as onion powder, garlic powder and chicken broth to make your pork chops so flavorful. You can even cook your favorite side dish such as potatoes and green beans to complete your meal.
We love our crock pot but pressure cooking as saved my family so much time and money.
Table of Contents
- How Long do you Cook Pork Chops in the Instant Pot:
- Why are my Instant Pot Pork Chops tough?
- Best Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipes:
- 1. Instant Pot Pork Chops Dinner:
- 2. Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe:
- 3. Instant Pot Italian Pork Chops:
- 4. Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe:
- 5. Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe:
- 6. Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe:
- 7. Instant Pot Sour Cream Pork Chops:
- 8. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- 9. Instant Pot Pork Chops in Tomato Sauce:
- 10. Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes:
- 11. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- 12. Instant Pot Keto Pork Chops:
- 13. Instant Pot Autumn Apple Pork Chops:
- 14. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- 15. Instant Pot Maple Mustard Pork Chops:
- 16. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Homemade Mushroom Gravy:
- 17. Instant Pot Frozen Pork Chops:
- 18. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Gravy:
- 19. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- 20. Instant Pot Pineapple Pork Chops:
- 21. Instant Pot Gravy Pork Chops:
- 22. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Gravy:
- 23. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- 24. Instant Pot Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes:
- Easy Instant Pot Pork Chop Recipes:
- More Easy Pork Recipes:
1. Instant Pot Pork Chops Dinner:
The pork chops are so tender and the sauce from the tomatoes give it such an amazing flavor.
2. Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe:
I think you will be surprised how delicious this really is. We spooned the buttery sauce over the pork chops and the kids were practically licking their plates clean.
3. Instant Pot Italian Pork Chops:
In just 30 minutes, a complete dinner will be ready for your family to sit down and enjoy. The flavorful pork, tender potatoes and green beans will be a tasty dinner option for your family.
4. Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe:
We absolutely love our pressure cooker and this is one of our new favorite recipes! The sweet and savory honey garlic is amazing on the pork chops. Plus, thanks to the pressure cooker the meal literally takes only minutes.
5. Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe:
The pork chops are literally fork tender. Everyone will think that this meal was slow cooked all day. The barbecue sauce has the best flavor and I could spoon it on everything!
6. Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe:
Our family loves pork chops and the instant pot really makes this recipe easy. We were all amazed at how tender this Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe tasted.
7. Instant Pot Sour Cream Pork Chops:
This instant pot sour cream pork chops is the perfect recipe to make if you have frozen pork chops. You can use any type of pork chops and the results is a tender, creamy pork chops that is full of flavor.
8. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
You are going to love this pork chop recipe. Cooking in the instant pot allows for the pork chops to cook tender and juicy. The delicious mushroom sauce adds so much flavor.
9. Instant Pot Pork Chops in Tomato Sauce:
Simple ingredients makes these pork chops cook tender and delicious. Add a side of jasmine rice for a complete and healthy meal idea.
10. Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes:
If you love one pot meals as much as I do, this is the perfect pork chop recipe to make. Add your favorite potatoes for a complete meal idea.
11. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
This is the perfect pork chop recipe to make for any diet that you are on. Add a simple side salad for a delicious meal idea.
12. Instant Pot Keto Pork Chops:
If you have been following for a while you know my love for balsamic. These pork chops cook perfectly in a balsamic glaze sauce that is perfect served over pork chops.
13. Instant Pot Autumn Apple Pork Chops:
These Autumn Apple Pork Chops are loaded with warm spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. This is the perfect fall dinner to warm up to.
14. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
Restaurant quality pork chops cooked at home with a delicious gravy. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and peas for a complete meal idea.
15. Instant Pot Maple Mustard Pork Chops:
Another delicious meal ideas is this maple mustard pork chops. Serve with a delicious brown gravy and topped with pecans. The perfect fall meal idea.
16. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Homemade Mushroom Gravy:
Quick and easy pork chops with homemade gravy. Serve with your favor side for a complete meal idea.
17. Instant Pot Frozen Pork Chops:
Delicious frozen pork chops combined with your favorite side to make this a complete meal. We like to place the instant pot on saute mode to make a delicious creamy gravy.
18. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Gravy:
This is the perfect weeknight meal idea. Add your favorite sides to complete this meal.
19. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
Add your favorite seasoning and place your pork chops in the instant pot. These pork chops cook tender and delicious.
20. Instant Pot Pineapple Pork Chops:
If you are following the Whole 30 diet then this is the perfect pork chop meal to make. In 30 minutes or less, you can have a delicious healthy meal.
21. Instant Pot Gravy Pork Chops:
Tender, juicy and full of flavor pork chops. We love that the gravy is delicious and easy to make thanks to the instant pot.
22. Instant Pot Pork Chops with Gravy:
You are going to love the tender, crispy crust after cooking these pork chops in your instant pot. The delicious mushroom gravy gives the pork chops so much flavor.
23. Instant Pot Pork Chops:
These pork chops are cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce that gives the pork chops so much flavor. We love to serve with steamed potatoes to pour the gravy over.
24. Instant Pot Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes:
This instant pot pork chops and mashed potatoes is going to be your new family favorite meal. The pork chops cook tender and perfect to pour the gravy over the mashed potatoes.
Easy Instant Pot Pork Chop Recipes:
We love using our instant pot for many different meals. We love that we can take a freezer meal and without thawing it can place it in the instant pot. Using the instant pot has been a game changer for my family.
We cook a lot of chicken, so my family loves the change with making pork chops. They cook fast and always tender thanks to the pressure cooker.
The next time you are needing an easy meal idea, add in your pork chops and veggie to the pressure cooker. It will save you time and money.