This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for the best and perfectly juicy pork chops, make Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops. They are loaded with flavor and easy to make.
Easy Baked Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Recipe:
We make a lot of chicken at my house. So everyone gets excited when I make a pork chop recipe. This Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop Recipe because how easy it is to make and the simple ingredients.
The parmesan mixture is rubbed on boneless pork chops and the seared in a cast iron skillet. The pork chops are then baked with a crispy texture and juicy on the inside.
We love cooking pork chops. They really make an easy dinner idea. They are easy to cook rather you are grilling them, baking or putting them in your crockpot. Add your favorite side dishes for a complete meal idea.
What is The Best Pork Chop to Use?
In this recipe we used boneless pork chops but you can also use bone-in pork chops. The breaded pork chops cook easily in the oven for a quick and easy dinner idea.
The parmesan mixture adds flavor and make it a family favorite recipe.
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Dried Parsley
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
How to Cook Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Combine Parmesan Mixture – In a shallow mixing bowl, stir together the Parmesan Cheese and bread crumbs. Add in paprika, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Heat Oil – Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Step 4 – Dip Pork Chops – Dip both sides of the pork chops in the bread crumb mixture. Make sure that the mixture fully coats the pork chops.
- Step 5 – Fry Pork Chops – Then place the frying pan and brown both sides for 2-3 minutes. You may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Step 6 – Place in Baking Dish – After the pork chops are golden brown, place them in a baking dish.
- Step 7 – Baking in the Oven – Bake pork chops for 15-20 minutes. Bake until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 8 – Remove from Oven – Remove the pork chops from the oven. Then let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes. The pork should continue to cook to reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 9 – Serve – Then the pork chops are ready to serve and enjoy!
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Baked Recipe Tips:
- Pan Fried Pork Chops – For amazing flavor, we recommend browning the pork chops before baking them. The parmesan mixture really enhances the flavor of the pork chops after browning them.
- Type Of Skillet – For the best results, we recommend frying the pork chops in a cast iron skillet. It helps with the texture of the pork chop.
- Baking Pork Chops – Try not to overcook your pork chops. Using a meat thermometer helps reach the perfect temperature of 145 degrees. Plus make sure you check them to ensure that you are not overcooking them.
- Shallow Dish – We like to combine the parmesan mixture in a shallow dish. So it is easy to dip the pork chops into the mixture.
- Resting Pork Chops – The main key to achieve a juicy pork chop is letting it rest for around 10 minutes. Then you can slice them. I also place a piece of foil lightly on the pork chops.
- Prepare Baking Dish – Before placing the pan fried pork chops in the baking dish, spray with cooking spray. This helps for an easy cleanup and prevents the pork chops from sticking to the pan. You can also baking pork chops on a baking sheet.
- Change the Meat – This recipe works great with pork chops but you can even use it to make chicken.
- Thicker Crust – If you prefer a thicker crust over a thinner crust. Dip the pork chops in flour, milk and egg mixture. It adds a bread crust that make is so delicious. Then top with the breadcrumb mixture and fry. You can also bread it with almond flour.
- Change Seasoning – If you prefer you can change the seasoning in this recipe. Mix with an Italian Seasoning blend for a delicious flavor.
What to Serve with Parmesan Pork Chops?
Parmesan Pork Chops is a family favorite meal. You can serve with many different side dishes and here are some of our favorite sides.
- Mashed Potatoes – This recipe is a game changer and makes mashed potatoes so simple. No need for separate pans and boiling potatoes. This easy recipe does not require any boiling or draining.
- Roasted Vegetables – Roasted vegetables make for an easy side dish. Prepare your vegetables at the beginning of the week by cleaning, chopping and storing to easily add to any meal. They cook tender in less than 15 minutes.
- Side Salad – I love to prepare a side salad for just about any meal. It is a great way to get in some vegetables and it can be prepared many different ways.
Can I Cook in the Air Fryer?
Can I Freeze Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops?
Yes, these parmesan crusted pork chops can easily be placed in your freezer. We recommend wrapping each pork chops with plastic wrap and then foil.
Place in a zip lock freezer bag and place in the freezer. They will stay fresh for up to 2 months.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
When you are ready to reheat, place in the microwave to reheat. You can also place in a shallow dish and reheat in the oven.
Print Recipe for Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops:
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, stir together the Parmesan Cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Dip both sides of the pork chops in the bread crumb mixture and make sure that the mixture fully coats the pork chops.
- Then place the frying pan and brown both sides for 2-3 minutes. You may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan.
- After the pork chops are browned, place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes and the pork should continue to cook to reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then the pork chops are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe