This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Enjoy perfectly seasoned crackers when you make this easy Spicy Ranch Crackers recipe. Each cracker is so flavorful and baked to perfection for a snack everyone will enjoy.
Spicy Ranch Crackers is addictive snack that has amazing flavor and the best crunch. These crackers are perfect to make for any occasion or a movie night in.
My family loves a good seasoned cracker, and I was on the hunt for the perfect recipe. You only need a few simple ingredients for the perfect appetizer recipe to serve with your favorite dips.
You must also check out these Garlic Ranch Pretzels Recipe for a delicious holiday or game day snack.
Table of Contents
What are Spicy Ranch Crackers?
Spicy Ranch Crackers takes your regular saltine crackers to the next level. The combination of the seasoning gives the crackers so much savory flavor. You may have heard them call fire crackers because of the hint of red pepper flakes.
They are perfect to snack on for a family gathering and even perfect to put on your charcuterie board.
- Saltine Crackers
- Ranch Seasoning Dressing Mix
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Garlic Powder
- Oil (olive oil or canola oil)
Scroll to the bottom of the post to see the full recipe and ingredients.
Feel free to change the spices to what you prefer when making these spicy crackers. Here are some different seasoning ideas to change things up.
- Onion Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Dried Parsley
- Italian Seasoning Blend
We have even made this recipe with mini saltines and they turned out great.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – In a small bowl combine the oil, ranch dressing mix, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Step 2 – Mix thoroughly. Place all the saltine crackers in a large container or ziplock bag.
- Step 3 – Next, pour the seasoned mixture over the crackers.
- Step 4 – Place lid on the container and flip several times to completely coat the crackers. You want to make sure all of the crackers are coated.
- Step 5 – Pour seasoned saltines onto a baking dish and bake.
- Step 6 – Allow to cool completely and serve this spicy ranch cracker recipe. It is such an easy recipe.
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Then mix with the crackers until seasoning fully covers crackers. This will give the crackers the best flavor.
- Baking Sheets – If you prefer, you can line the baking sheets with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Can You Use Other Crackers?
Yes! This recipe is also good with oyster crackers. Just use what you have.
We frequently use oyster crackers because they are perfect for parties and more. Their bite size shape make them perfect ranch oyster crackers for snacking or using in soup.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Make sure they have cooled to room temperature.
Yes, this the perfect snack to make ahead of time. We think they taste better after storing as the seasoning really marinates in the crackers.
Try these other Easy Snack Recipes:
- Banana & Peanut Butter Roll ups – easy snack idea
- Cucumber Bites -easy after school snack
- Chex Party Mix Recipe
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels Recipe – Easy Seasoned Pretzels
- Easy Spicy Cheez-It Snack Mix Recipe
- Find more 21 Easy After School Snacks for Kids
We love hearing from you. If you make these Spicy Ranch Crackers, please leave us a star review.
Spicy Ranch Crackers Recipe
- In a small bowl combine the oil, ranch mix, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Mix throughly.
- Place the crackers in 2 large gallon zip lock bags.
- Pour half of the seasoned mixture into each bag over the crackers.
- Seal tightly and gently shake thoroughly to coat the crackers.
- Pour the crackers onto a baking dish (it's ok to overlap the crackers) and bake at 250 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe