Spicy Ranch Crackers…. oh my! If you haven’t made these yet, you are missing out. Seriously missing out. My family loves a good seasoned cracker, and I was on the hunt for the perfect recipe. However all my recipes turned out really, really oily. However, I have solved the oily spicy cracker problem with one simple step….
Yes, after I made my garlic ranch pretzels recipe, I realized that in that recipe I’m baking them and so why not try baking the spicy ranch crackers too. I did and the end result was perfectly seasoned crackers without all the oil!
You are going to love these perfect spicy crackers.
Saltine crackers red pepper flakes ranch dressing….
The ingredients are that easy. You probably already have everything you need in your pantry right now, so you probably need to make some today… like right now. 😉 Let’s get started with this family loving recipe.
- 4 sleeves of saltine crackers
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2/3 cup oil
How to make Spicy Ranch Crackers:
- In a small bowl combine the oil, ranch mix, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Mix throughly.
- Place all the saltine crackers in a large container.
- Pour the seasoned mixture over the crackers.
- Place lid on the container and flip several times to completely coat the crackers.
- Pour crackers onto a baking dish and bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and serve.
Enjoy this super simple spicy baked crackers recipe.
We call them the best Spicy crackers for a reason!
I know you are probably just thinking – these are just crackers. What is the big deal about them. However, just take a few minutes to make a batch of these spicy ranch crackers and I think you will fall in love with them too. Come back and let us know what your family thinks about this easy cracker snack.
Try these other snacks made with saltine crackers:
5 Ingredient Saltine Cracker Toffee Recipe