Can you tell I have been on a watermelon kick lately? 😉 It is just so readily available and inexpensive in the summertime that I can’t help but want to try more and more recipes. Now let me be honest, I am not the world’s biggest watermelon fan. Actually, until recently, I didn’t care for it much at all. Crazy I know.
I have compiled several watermelon smoothie recipes here. Give these a try. I’d love to hear which you like the best:
1. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie, Eating on a Dime
2. Watermelon Slush, Dam Delicious
3. Delicious and Easy Watermelon Smoothie, Karas Party Ideas
4. Blueberry Watermelon Smoothie, Add a Pinch
5. No Added Sugar Watermelon Smoothie, Primarily Inspired
6. Frozen Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie, A Harmony Healing
7. Coconut Watermelon Smoothie with Silk Almond Milk, The Penny Wise Mama
8. Green Tea Watermelon Super Punch, Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
9. Blueberry Watermelon Green Smoothie, Incredible Smoothies
10. Paleo Watermelon Berry Smoothie, Cook Eat Paleo
The Strawberry Watermelon is my go to summer smoothie because strawberries are so cheap in the summer too, but I am really looking forward to trying these other recipes. Smoothies are so simple to make and they are so refreshing, too.
Try these other great summer recipes: