There is nothing much more refreshing then watermelon in the summertime. Well, maybe except for Watermelon Drinks! I have some delicious Watermelon Drink Recipes I’d like to share with you. Some of these I’ve tried, and some I have not, but plan to, since Watermelon is in season.
Do you have a favorite watermelon drink recipe? Join me in enjoying these refreshing recipes this summer:
1. Homemade Watermelon Lemonade, Eating on a Dime
2. Watermelon Breeze, Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily
3. Watermelon Slush, Damn Delicious
4. Watermelon Agua Fresca, Cravings of a Lunatic
5. Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade, The Bold Abode
6. Watermelon Punch, Hip2Save
7. Watermelon Peach Spritzer, What’s Cooking Love
8. Watermelon Ice, Pleasantest Thing
9. Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade Slushy, Snail Pace Transformations
10. Watermelon Green Tea, The Country Chic Cottage
11. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie, Eating on a Dime
Don’t these watermelon drink recipes sound so good? One of the recipes I haven’t tried yet is the Watermelon Punch, but I will definitely be trying it soon. It would be perfect for our next BBQ.
Also check out our roundup of 24 mouthwatering watermelon recipes.
Do you have a favorite drink recipe? I would love to hear what it is so I can try it, too. Enjoy!
Make sure you also try our super easy to make homemade watermelon popsicles . The kids just love them!