My sister got me hooked on green smoothies. I mean like I’m hooked. I can’t stop drinking them. I’m so busy taking care of two websites and 8 kids I’m not going to lie – there are days where I realized I hadn’t eaten since breakfast. This spinach pineapple green smoothie recipe is great because I am getting a serving of vegetables and a serving of fruit just in one glass. Plus… this Spinach Pineapple smoothie recipe is perfect and doesn’t taste like you are drinking salad. 😉
I’m serious…. it is a beautiful green color but that is the only way you know there is spinach in this green smoothie recipe.
Now before we get started with all this talk about green smoothies, make sure you invest in a good blender.
I have a Vitamix and I love it. It is old and is still going on strong. It is quite the investment to get one, but it is one investment that won’t disappoint. It will be the last blender you ever had to buy. Amazon has several of them on sale right now for a great price.
Now if a Vitamix isn’t in your budget, then I recommend a Waring professional blender. They are going to get the job done. Now they are not as great as a Vitamix, but they are the next best for a much more reasonable cost. Amazon has several Waring blenders on sale right now.
Either way, I know you will be able to enjoy a delicious and smooth green smoothie with one of these blenders.
How to make a Spinach Pinapple Green smoothie:
- First you need to blend the spinach and water together. That will make sure your spinach is blended well. According to my sister, this is a very important step. Like… very important. That last thing you want is stringy spinach in your drink. I haven’t had this problem, but that is probably because I have always followed her advice. 🙂
- Once you have it blended it, you can add the rest of your ingredients. For this Spinach Pineapple Smoothie recipe we are adding in pineapple, mango, a bit of ice and some flaxseed. Give it one last blend and your smoothie is ready to drink!
It is really that simple to make an amazing Green smoothie.
Ok, let’s talk about this Spinach Pineapple Green Smoothie recipe:
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango (frozen)
- 1 ripe banana (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of ice (optional, but makes it colder)
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed (optional)
How to make Pineapple Spinach Smoothie recipe:
- Place spinach and water in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Add in the pineapple, mango, banana, ice and flaxseed.
- Blend until smooth.
- This serves 2.
- Drink immediately and enjoy!
This green smoothie recipe is ready in 5 minutes!
Seriously… there is really no excuse not for your to make this. Even my children drank this and loved it!
Try this delicious Spinach Pineapple Green Smoothie recipe. The best green smoothie recipes that I know you will love. It is easy to make and tastes great!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup ice (optional, but makes it colder)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed (optional)
Place spinach and water in a blender. Blend until smooth
Add in the pineapple, mango, banana, ice and flaxseed.
Blend until smooth.
This serves 2.
Drink immediately and enjoy!
This spinach pineapple green smoothie recipe packs a serving of vegetables and a serving of fruit just in one glass.
This is such a tasty green smoothie!
If you are new to green smoothies then I definitely want you to try this tasty green smoothie first before you make any others. It tastes delicious and is super easy to make. No crazy ingredients.