This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Your family is going to love this Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Recipe. Add your favorite toppings to a tortilla for a quick and easy meal idea.
Easy Tortilla Pizzas in Air Fryer:
We love making air fryer recipes. We air fry frozen foods, leftovers and air fryer pizza rolls. The air fryer has help me to quickly get a meal on the table. This pizza recipe is one of our favorites.
This air fryer tortilla pizza recipe has been a game changer for my family. All you need is flour tortilla, marinara sauce and your favorite toppings. This makes for an easy lunch or a quick dinner as you are heading out the door.
The great thing is anyone can make this recipe and everyone can create their pizza just the way they like it. Add a side salad and some breadsticks for a complete meal idea.
What Size of Tortilla do you use?
To make this recipe we used a burrito size tortilla. But you really can use any size or flavor to make your pizza. You can choose from a corn tortilla, low carb tortilla or a carb free tortilla.
This recipe is similar to a thin crust pizza but made easily with a tortilla.
- Flour Tortillas 8-10” burrito size tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Italian Seasoning
How to Make Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza:
- Step 1 – Prepare tortilla – Place 1 tortilla in an air fryer basket. Brush the outer edge of the tortillas with olive oil. You can spray the tortilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2 – Spread Pizza Sauce – Top the tortilla with approximately ¼ cup of the pizza sauce. Then top with ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and ⅛ cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Step 3 – Add your toppings – Top with the sliced pepperoni and sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Step 4 – Cook Pizza – Cook the pizza in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Cook until the cheese is melted and the pizza is golden brown.
- Step 5 – Remove Pizza – Carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer.
- Step 6 – Continue cookie – Continue this process until all the pizzas are cooked.
- Step 7 – Serve and Ready – Then the pizzas are ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Tips for Air Fryer Pizza:
- Add Oil – Adding oil to the tortilla helps to get the tortilla crispy. If using corn tortilla, make sure to oil the edges.
- Adding Toppings – Make sure to not to overload the toppings on the tortilla. This will make the tortilla soggy when trying to remove it form the air fryer oven.
- Rest Pizza – Allow the tortilla pizza to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Cooking Pizza – Cooking time may vary based on your air fryer. You may need to cook your pizza a little longer.
- Baking Pizza – Instead of placing your cheese pizza in the air fryer, you can easily bake it in the oven. Place the tortilla on a baking sheet and add your favorite toppings.
- Tortillas – There are many different tortillas that you can use for this recipe. You can even make this recipe with corn tortillas.
- Olive Oil – For a crispier crust, drizzle the tortilla with some olive oil.
- Seasoning – When preparing your pizza sauce, you can add in seasoning. You can easily use Italian Seasoning Blend or anything your prefer. Add in red pepper flakes for added spice or fresh basil. Make homemade pizza sauce with tomato sauce or use jar pizza sauce.
- Pizza Dough – If you have pizza dough that you have prepare, heat it up in the air fryer.
What to Serve with Pizza?
Everyone will enjoy these simple but delicious side dishes for pizza night. They are guaranteed crowd favorites and kid approved. Each recipe takes very little time to prepare and does not cost a ton to make.
- Cheesy Bread Sticks – If you are looking for an easy side dish, make these cheesy bread sticks. I love to serve with a side of pizza sauce or alfredo sauce for a delicious side.
- Spinach Strawberry Salad – Crispy spinach, sweet strawberries, feta and more come together for one delicious salad recipe. With just 6 ingredients, this salad is super easy to make but so delicious.
- More Pizza Sides – We normally serve it with a salad or some cut veggies on the side. But these sides will definitely help if you are feeding a crowd.
Topping Ideas for Air Fryer Pizza with Tortilla:
When we have air fryer pizza, I like to set up a pizza bar so everyone can add their own toppings. Here are some of our favorite pizza toppings.
- Black Olives
- Bell Peppers
- Red Onions
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice Jalapenos
- Marinara Sauce
- Alfredo Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Colby Cheese
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. We usually make what we can eat, but storing in the fridge helps for a quick lunch the next day. Just reheat a few minutes in the air fryer.
Easy Air Frying Pizza:
My kids can eat pizza every night. So having the ingredients so we can easily make their favorite food in the air fryer is always a plus. This has become the perfect after school snack or as they are heading out to practice.
We love the way the tortilla cooks perfectly crispy and golden while the toppings and cheese are ooey gooey. Our family is saving money while enjoying a delicious pizza dinner at home.
What toppings do you plan to try? You can’t go wrong with this simple recipe. It has become the perfect menu item and my kids go-to when they have friends over.
I do not have to worry about them using the oven when they can make everything in the air fryer.
Print Recipe for Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza:
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- 4 Flour Tortillas 8-10” burrito size tortillas
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounces Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Place 1 tortilla in an air fryer basket and brush the outer edge of the tortillas with olive oil.
- Top the tortilla with approximately ¼ cup of the pizza sauce. Then top with ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and ⅛ cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Top with the sliced pepperoni and sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Cook the pizza in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pizza is golden brown.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer.
- Continue this process until all the pizzas are cooked.
- Then the pizzas are ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe