American Flag Charcuterie Board is packed with fruits and veggies alongside meats and cheese. The cheese tray is designed into a patriotic charcuterie board.
American Flag Charcuterie Board
Get ready for Fourth of July and Memorial Day with this easy to make patriotic cheese board. It is packed with red, white and blue foods. From the cured meats to the cheese and fruit, this is party ready.
It is so easy to make this 4th of July Charcuterie board. While it looks impressive, you can make this in minutes. Make this an annual tradition that everyone will love.
If you haven’t made a charcuterie board yet, make sure to check out all our tips and tricks on how to make a charcuterie board that is cute and easy to make too!
What is a Charcuterie Board?
Charcuterie is a various selection of meats and cheese arranged on a board. This can also include fruit, jams and other condiments as well as crackers.
Ingredients you need:
- Strawberries, cleaned and diced
- White Cheese (we used Asiago but you can also use white cheddar or white American)
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Pita Crackers
- Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- Mozzarella Pearls
- Fresh Blueberries
How to make American Flag Charcuterie board:
- Get out a large board. You will need to start with a large board to make the charcuterie board. It is best to use one with edges because it helps to keep all the items in place. You can also use a baking pan.
- Make the stripes. Create the stripes on the flag first. Then, create red stripes on the pan using the strawberries, pepperonis, roasted red peppers and the raspberries.
Create the white strips using the mozzarella pearls, white cheese slices (reserve 12 slices to make the stars) and pita crackers. On the top 3 stripes, only place the ingredients on half of the pan to allow room for the blueberries.
- Add the blueberries. Fill in the empty top square of the pan with the blueberries. To make the stars, use a 1 inch star shaped cookie cutter to cut the stars out of the reserved cheese slices. Place these stars on top of the blueberries on the pan.
- Serve immediately and enjoy. This is so easy and really tasty.
4th of July Charcuterie board tips:
- It is best to assemble this board right before serving. You can prepare all the ingredients the night before and store them appropriately. Then easily assemble the board right before it’s ready to be enjoyed.
- Try to provide a variety of food. This will ensure that everyone will have something to enjoy.
- The board should be large and oversized. Attempting to use a small board to make the charcuterie will be difficult.
- White Stripes. Other ideas include: White chocolate covered pretzels, white chocolate chips, cashews, cauliflower and yogurt covered raisins. Try different types of white cheese such as provolone, muenster, swiss and others.
- Red Stripes. Other ideas include: Cherry tomatoes, radishes and red M&M’s.
- Blue Stripes. Other ideas include: Raisins and blue corn chips.
- Small bowls. Implement small bowls of salsa, ranch, hummus, jams and other items that would complement the charcuterie board.
Try this fun 4th charcuterie board.
It is such an easy and patriotic way to provide a fun dish for parties. The next time you need to make something for July 4th, give this a try.
We make it for Memorial Day, July 4th and more. It is a wonderful idea anytime of year.
You can easily substitute other ingredients based on what you have on hand or prefer. It is an easy and budget friendly recipe that anyone can make.
Make this party ready board that will be a hit with everyone. It will definitely be the star of the show.
Print this American flag charcuterie board recipe:
American Flag Charcuterie Board
- 1 Pint Strawberries cleaned and diced
- 35 Slices White Cheese we used Asiago but you can also use white cheddar or white American
- 2 cups Sliced Pepperoni
- 2 cups PIta Crackers
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers drained
- 16 oz Mozzarella Pearls
- 6 oz Raspberries
- 1 pint Fresh Blueberries
- Start with large board, using one with edges is easiest or you can use a baking pan.
- Create the stripes on the flag first. Create red stripes on the pan using the strawberries, pepperonis, roasted red peppers and the raspberries. Create the white strips using the mozzarella pearls, white cheese slices (reserve 12 slices to make the stars) and pita crackers. On the top 3 stripes, only place the ingredients on half of the pan to allow room for the blueberries.
- Fill in the empty top square of the pan with the blueberries. To make the stars, use a 1 inch star shaped cookie cutter to cut the stars out of the reserved cheese slices. Place these stars on top of the blueberries on the pan.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe