This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
4th of July Candy Charcuterie Board is so festive with lots of patriotic treats to enjoy. This red white and blue charcuterie board is perfect for fourth of July and Memorial Day.
Easy 4th of July Charcuterie board
Everyone loves a charcuterie board but it isn’t just for meats, cheese, fruits and such. You can use candy and treats to make a fun charcuterie board that is absolutely party worthy.
We love to make this 4th charcuterie dessert board loaded with red, white and blue candy. It is a huge hit and the kids go crazy over this fun candy board idea.
It looks super impressive but takes only minutes to put together. The prep work is truly effortless once you follow our easy step by step instructions.
4th of July candy charcuterie board Ingredients:
- Red Twizzlers
- Cherry Gummy Bears
- Cinnamon Squares Candy
- Cherry Sours
- Strawberry Sour Powers
- Small Cinnamon Balls
- Large Cinnamon Balls
- Red and Blue Trollies
- White Jelly Beans
- Yogurt Almonds
- White Chocolate Covered Pecans
- Blue Jelly Beans
- Sour Blue Raspberry Bites
- Blue Twizzlers
- Blue and White Gummy Sharks
How to make red white and blue charcuterie board:
- Get out a large board. If you have one with edges, it will be easiest to keep the candy in place.
- Use small bowls scattered around the board. Put some of the candy in the bowls and scatter them throughout the board. We put the jelly beans (white and blue) and the cherry sours in a small bowl.
- Add the large items to the board. Place the twizzlers, chocolate covered pecans and yogurt covered almonds around the board.
- Fill in the empty spaces. Look around the board for any open spaces with the other types of candy. Enjoy.
Jump to recipe below for detailed instructions.
- It is best to use small bowls for the candy that will roll away.
- Initially place the bowls and bigger candies. Starting with these first will help make the design of the board and you can fill in with the smaller candy.
- Try to separate the candy into multiple piles and place them in 2 to 3 different spots. Don’t put all the same candy in the exact same spot. We like to scatter the items around the board for a more appealing look.
- Also, try to scatter the red, white and blue candies instead of grouping them all together. It will pretty with the different colors alternating.
- The board is best assembled right before serving. You can prepare all the ingredients the night before and store them appropriately. Then easily assemble the board right before it’s ready to be enjoyed.
- You can use a wooden cutting board to create this fabulous candy charcuterie board.
Patriotic Charcuterie Board variation ideas
You can use anything red, white and blue to make this festive and patriotic charcuterie board. The ideas are endless and this idea is easy to adapt based on what you prefer.
Some more fun ideas include:
- 4th of July Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Patriotic Oreo Balls
- Red, White and Blue Bark
- 4th of July Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Treats
- Check out all our 4th of July Desserts
- You can also make a charcuterie utilizing fruit. It would be so fun to use a star shaped cookie cutter to make it even more festive.
This would be so cute with watermelon for a patriotic theme. Add a fruit dip in a small bowl to complete the look.
- Patriotic cheese board is another great idea to try. Select an assortment of cheese to use such as blue cheese and also cured meats.
Red White and Blue Charcuterie board
Friends and family will absolutely love this delicious candy charcuterie board. It is so fun with lots of red, white and blue candy. The patriotic theme is stunning and sure to impress.
This board will definitely be the hit of the party. It is so simple that you can even make it for a fun movie night treat or pool snack.
Create a charcuterie board that takes minimum effort but leaves a lasting impression. Not to mention it tastes fabulous.
Everyone will enjoy the assortment of candy. There is definitely something for everyone to try.
Make this for your next July 4th or Memorial Day party. You will not be disappointed.
Print this Red white and Blue candy charcuterie board recipe:
4th of July Charcuterie Board
- Red Ingredients:
- 8 oz Red Twizzlers
- 4 oz Cherry Gummy Bears
- 6 oz Cinnamon Squares Candy
- 4 oz Cherry Sours
- 6 oz Strawberry Sour Powers
- 2 oz Small Cinnamon Balls
- 2 oz Large Cinnamon Balls
- 6 oz Red and Blue Trollies
- White Ingredients:
- 4 oz White Jelly Beans
- 6 oz White Chocolate Covered Pecans
- 4 oz Yogurt Almonds
- Blue Ingredients:
- 4 oz Blue Jelly Beans
- 4 oz Sour Blue Raspberry Bites
- 8 oz Blue Twizzlers
- 6 oz Blue and White Gummy Sharks
- Start with large board, using one with edges is easiest.
- Place some of the candy in smalls bowls and scatter them throughout the board. We put the jelly beans (white and blue) and the cherry sours in a small bowl.
- Then add in the large items: twizzlers, chocolate covered pecans and yogurt covered almonds.
- Finally fill in the open spaces with the other types of candy.
- When assembling our board, we find that it’s best not to group all of the same items in one place on the board. We like to scatter the item around the board for a more appealing look. Also, try to scatter the red, white and blue candies instead of grouping them all together.
- Once it’s assembled the board is ready to share with your friends and family.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe