This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Easy Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe comes together in minutes for a crispy and flavor packed salad. The dressing really brings it all together and makes this the perfect side dish.
This cold salad recipe is perfect to serve at your next potluck or family gathering. This cool and refreshing salad has amazing flavor and a crunchy texture. It is the perfect side dish recipe to chicken recipes, grilled steak or any seafood recipes.
I love making this crunchy ramen noodles salad because of the tastes and how easy it is to toss everything together. Check out More Seasonal Recipes.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
I love this recipe because of the simple ingredients and the variety of ways to make it. This no bake salad is always a family favorite and easily served for any occasion or main dish recipe.
We love that this sweet and tangy recipe can be easily be made ahead of time to save time and money.
- Package Coleslaw Mix
- Matchstick Carrots
- Red Pepper, diced
- Green Onions – Check out these Green Onions Substitutes
- Chicken Flavored Instant Ramen Noodles
- Vegetable Oil – Check out these Vegetable Oil Substitutes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Check out these Apple Cider Vinegar Substitutes
- Ramen Chicken Seasoning Packet (included with noodles)
- Black Pepper
- Soy Sauce
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients.
One of my favorite things about this salad is the many additions and variations that can be made to make it your own. Here are some suggestions.
- Water Chestnuts
- Slivered Almonds
- Sesame Seeds
- Red Cabbage
- Broccoli Slaw
- Green Cabbage
- Bell Peppers
- Mandarin Oranges
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – In a large mixing bowl, add coleslaw, cabbage, carrots, red pepper and cut green onions. Mix well.
Step 2 – Break apart uncooked ramen noodles and add to coleslaw mix. Stir well. In a small bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, seasoning packet and black pepper and mix well.
Step 3 – Pour oil mixture over coleslaw mix and mix well. Stir before serving.
Step 4 – Serve and enjoy this easy salad recipe.
As you can see this is SO simple! The ramen adds a surprising twist to a traditional salad. The dressing and spices add an Asian flavor that is just amazing with the veggies.
- Prepare Ingredients – When prepare the vegetables that you are adding to this ramen salad recipes, chop in about the same size pieces.
- Combine Ingredients – Combine the sauce ingredients and veggie ingredients together in separate bowls. Then combine to create a delicious salad. Make sure the oil mixture covers the noodles and veggies until completely coated.
We love to grill and serve it with this easy and delicious ramen salad. The kitchen stays cool and clean up is so easy. You will love this side dish recipe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store the leftover ramen noodle cabbage salad in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Place in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
Yes, you can make Asian ramen salad recipe ahead of time. We recommend preparing the veggies ahead of time and store until ready to combine everything. Then when ready to serve, toss the veggies, ramen noodles and dressing together in a large bowl. Cover and chill the salad until ready to serve.
More Easy Salad Recipes
We love to hear from you. If you make this Asian ramen noodle salad, make sure to leave us a comment or a star review.
Easy Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, add coleslaw, carrots, red pepper and green onions. Mix well.
- Break apart ramen noodles and add to coleslaw mix. Stir well.
- In a small bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, seasoning packet and black pepper and mix well. Pour over colelsaw mix and mix well. Stir before serving.
- Serves 4-6
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe