This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Everything you love about pizza is in this fabulous Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe. If your family loves pizza as much as we do, they are going to go crazy over this pizza soup.
Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe:
This delicious soup is packed with so much flavor and totally satisfies that pizza craving. Make this today for a meal that is sure to be an instant hit with your entire family.
You can easily customize this soup for what your family likes and what type of pizza you normally enjoy. The crock pot does all the work for the best meal! This soup is the perfect alternative to traditional pizza.
Curb your pizza cravings with this easy pizza soup recipe. This soup is kid approved and the perfect weeknight meal. With simple ingredients this a crowd pleasing soup. You might also like Spaghetti Soup Recipe. We always serve with a side of cheese bread sticks to get every last drop.
What to Serve with Crock Pot Pizza Soup:
- Dinner Rolls – Serve with a crusty bread to dip in the soup! We love to make this Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe. This easy recipe is so delicious and you can get every last drop of the soup when you dip the bread into it.
- Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks – This cheese sticks are the best dipped into this pizza soup. They are easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Roasted Vegetables – This soup is hearty and delicious, so I like to serve with roasted vegetables such as broccoli or asparagus.
- Side Salad – A Caesar salad or a garden salad would pair perfectly with this soup.
Ingredients for Crockpot Pizza Soup:
- Italian Sausage
- Tomato Paste
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Chicken Broth
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Bell Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to Make Pizza Soup in a Crock Pot:
- Step 1 – Brown the Italian sausage in a large skillet and drain off the excess grease.
- Step 2 – Place the sausage in a crock pot and top with the remaining ingredients except for the shredded cheese.
- Step 3 – Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Step 4 – Half an hour before ready to serve, stir in the cheese and any other pizza toppings you want.
- Step 5 – Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Step 6 – Serve with your favorite type of bread and enjoy. We like to season with salt and pepper.
Easy Pizza Soup Additions:
This Pizza Soup can be made in a variety of different ways. These are some easy additions that you can add to this soup.
- Black Olives
- Red Onion
- Red Bell Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Dried Oregano
You can add any favorite pizza toppings that you normally like on your pizza to this pizza soup recipe.
Can I add Pasta to Pizza Soup?
Yes, pasta would a delicious option to this soup. If you are going to add pasta, cook it in a separate pot and then stir in the last few minutes.
We recommend adding in regular rotini pasta, rotini, or penne pasta
Tips for Pepperoni Pizza Soup Recipe:
- Ingredients – Substitute or add any ingredients that you love on your pizza. Use what you have on hand. Diced tomatoes is always a good addition.
- Preparing Ingredients – Save time and prepare your Italian Sausage the night before. Chop your onions and peppers and place in the freezer until you are ready to use them. This saves time and money.
- Freezer Friendly Soup – If your family likes this recipe as much as mine, double to recipe so you can freeze the soup to enjoy another day.
- Pizza Sauce – You can use jar pizza sauce, but we like making ours from scratch. It is simple to do and only requires a few ingredients. No other ingredients that you can’t pronounce.
Slow Cooker Pizza Soup Topping Ideas:
We love to top our pizza soup with many different things.
- Slice Jalapenos
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Parmesan Cheese
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers:
This soup can easily be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. We love to have this soup leftover as the flavors really enhance as it stores overnight or in the freezer.
Place leftovers in an air tight container and refrigerate up to 3 to 4 days. If you are freezing it, store in a freezer container and it will last about 3 months.
When you are ready to reheat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. I like to reheat on the stove in a pot over medium heat or you can reheat in the microwave. It takes about 15 minutes to reheat this soup. But it could take longer depending on your stove or microwave.
Top with your favorite topping for a delicious soup another time.
Why we love this Pizza Soup Recipe:
- All the Pizza Flavors we love in a soup form.
- The slow cooker does all the work. Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning for an amazing meal to come home to.
- You can make this in the slow cooker or a large pot on the stove.
- Hearty, satisfying and delicious that is made easily with simple ingredients.
- Perfect low carb, gluten free soup that you can make fit anyone’s diet.
Print this Easy Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe below:
Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe
- Brown the Italian sausage in a large skillet and drain off the excess grease.
- Place the sausage in a crock pot and top with the remaining ingredients except for the shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Stir in the shredded cheese. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite type of bread and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy crock pot soup recipes:
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Black Bean Cilantro Soup
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe