This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
We all love the fresh out of the oven biscuits. How to Reheat Biscuits the right way is essential to always have the fresh oven taste biscuits whenever you have leftovers.
How to Reheat Biscuits:
There is nothing better than fresh out of the oven biscuit. You immediately spread the biscuit into two parts and spread butter on each side. Biscuits are the perfect to most of our recipes.
Occasionally we make too many, so we needed to figure out how to store them and reheat them the right way.
I was glad that there are multiple ways you can get that yummy taste and texture that we love from fresh made biscuits.
Reheating Biscuits in the Oven:
Reheating biscuits in the oven is my favorite way to reheat a leftover biscuit. If I have the time, this is the option I was the most.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your biscuit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Put the biscuits in the preheated oven.
- Bake the biscuits for about 5 minutes. It might require a little longer if they are not a room temperature.
- Serve and Enjoy topped with butter.
Reheating Frozen Biscuits:
If you have frozen biscuits that need to be reheated. Here are the steps to reheating. The best part is that there is no need to thaw out the biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake biscuits for about 12 minutes.
- Remove biscuits from oven and top with butter.
How to Reheat Biscuits in the Microwave:
If you are short on time, the microwave is the best option. You can reheat any type of biscuits in the microwave rather they were made homemade, or leftover from your drive-thru meal.
- Wrap biscuit in a damp paper towel.
- Place biscuit on a microwave safe plate.
- Place biscuit in the microwave.
- Start by reheating for about 20 seconds. If biscuit is not warm enough, reheat for another 10 seconds.
- Serve and Enjoy
How to Reheat Biscuits in the Air Fryer:
Using the Air Fryer has been a game changer for my family. We are figuring out some many things to cook and to reheat. Biscuits has been one of our favorite things to reheat. It doesn’t take long and the kids can do it themselves.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees. If your air fryer doesn’t have this preheat function, simply heat for a few minutes before putting in the biscuits.
- Put the biscuits in the air fryer basket and heat for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy with some butter and jelly.
Reheating Biscuits in the Toaster Oven:
If you have a toaster oven and only need to reheat a few biscuits, this is the option I would go with. It is similar to heating your biscuits in the oven as it heats them thoroughly. This is a great option so you don’t have to heat up the oven for just a few biscuits.
- Preheat your toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your biscuit on the baking tray that is lined with parchment paper.
- Place tray in toaster and heat your biscuits.
- The biscuits will be hot and ready after about 5 minutes.
How to Reheat in a Pan:
Did you know that you can reheat your biscuits on the stovetop in a pan? This is a quick way to reheat biscuits. Make sure you have a large enough pan to hold all the biscuits that you need to reheat. If you just a few to reheat, use a medium size sauce pan.
- Pick the correct size pan and place on the stove.
- Turn on the stove burn for low to medium heat.
- Make sure to wrap your biscuits in foil to prevent the biscuits from burning.
- We like to go ahead and top with butter for some added moisture.
- Place wrapped biscuits in the pan.
- Heat one side for about 1 minute then flip the foil wrap biscuits to the other side.
- Then heat for one additional minute.
- Open foil back to check to see if biscuits are warm. You may need additional time, follow the same steps.
- Once warm, serve and enjoy topped with more butter.
How to Store Biscuits:
Storing biscuits is easy to do the key to keeping them fresh is to store them properly. To keep them fresh for about a week, store them in the refrigerator. Make sure to store them in an air tight container lined with paper towels.
You can also wrap them in aluminum foil and place in a zip lock bag.
We like to store about 2 in each container so that we do not let much air in. This is the key to keeping them fresh longer.
You can also store in the pantry but they will only last about 2 days.
How to Store Biscuits in the Freezer:
If you would like to store your biscuits in the freezer, it is an easy process. Placing your biscuits in the freezer will last about 3 months. So this is a great option for long term storing.
Once your biscuits have cooled down, wrap them individually in saran wrap and then place them a freezer safe Zip Lock bag. Make sure that the biscuits are wrap really well so the biscuits don’t break down.