Craving pizza and need a quick and frugal recipe? Make this fun and tasty biscuit pizza recipe with all of your favorite toppings.
Biscuit pizza recipe
If there is one thing my family loves it is PIZZA!! If I tell the kids we are having pizza for dinner the kids scream with joy. However, I hate having the same old pizza over and over, so this easy recipe really jazzes pizza night up.
Our kids love biscuit pizzas and I bet yours will too! This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with you. They love it and there is hardly any work to do.
Grab the kids and start making pizza for dinner!
- canned biscuits
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese – cheddar is good too.
- pepperoni – or any topping you like!
How to make biscuit pizzas:
- Step 1- First, flatten your refrigerated biscuits onto a cookie sheet. If you want, I recommend using these baking mats, to make cleanup easy. I use the baking sheets all the time and I love them.
- Step 2- Top with pizza sauce – I use our homemade pizza sauce recipe because I can make it in minutes for a fraction of the cost of store bought.
- Next, add your favorite toppings. Our family loves pepperoni and cheese but you can also add any other favorite toppings. Make sure you also read our post on how we freeze cheese to save money.
- Finally, bake and enjoy!
In the end, you end up with with cheesy delicious pizza. The best part is that these taste amazing left over. We often make extras so the kids can take some in their lunches. They love them and it is a family favorite around here. .
- green pepper
- banana peppers
- Italian sausage
- cooked sausage
- Various cheese blends for cheese lovers.
- black olives
- and anything you like!
This mini biscuit pizza recipe is frugal!
We got biscuits on sale a few weeks ago, so you can really make this for cheap. Even if you don’t find them on sale, you can find the 4 packs (you just need the plain cheap biscuits) for around around $2.
This is definitely a bit more friendly on the budget than a frozen pizza or ordering in. Plus, the entire family will have a blast helping to make these.
So, the next time you are craving pizza make these easy biscuit pizzas. You are going to love how fast and easy they are. Everyone has a blast making them and the savings really add up.
Plus, take out and fast food often take a while. You can have this on the table in less time than going to get take out. It is that easy!
Give this a try and let us know how it turns out for you. It is sure to be a hit with the entire family.
Yes! These freeze great.
After they are cooked, allow to cool and then freeze them on a cookie sheet. Once frozen, place into a freezer bag. Just microwave to serve later.
These are great to pack in your kids lunches. You can easily make extras when you make some for dinner. Your kids will love you when they have this fun lunch in their lunch box! Plus, the fact that you can freeze them, makes them even better!
Print this Mini Biscuit pizza recipe:
- 2 cans Biscuits (7.5 oz can each) 20 Biscuits Total
- 1 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese (Cheddar Cheese (shredded))
- 60 slices Pepperonis Or your favorite Pizza Topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Flatten each biscuit onto a baking sheet.
- Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce on each biscuit (approximately 1 Tbsp on each biscuit).
- Top each biscuit with cheese and pepperoni (and any other pizza toppings).
- Cook for 9 to 12 minutes, until the biscuits are beginning to brown on the outside edges. Allow the pizzas to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and then move to a plate or rack to cool completely.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy pizza recipes:
- Homemade Flatbread Pizza
- Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Easy Pizza Pocket Recipe
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- French Bread Pizza
- Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Crockpot Pizza Soup
- Bubble Up Pizza
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders
- Pizza Cupcakes