In less than 10 minutes, enjoy Air fryer pizza with all of your favorite toppings. This delicious recipe makes it easy to enjoy pizza on a budget.
Make air fryer pizza!
Pizza night just got easier thanks to the air fryer. In literally 7 or 8 minutes, dinner is ready to enjoy! Everyone can personalize their own mini pizza so each family member is sure to love this recipe.
Some of the kids like pepperoni pizza and some like cheese. I like veggie so this recipe makes everyone happy!
We make a similar biscuit pizza recipe in the oven and I wanted to try it using the air fryer. It turned out delicious and yet another reason to love the air fryer.
If your family loves pizza and always wants it for dinner, try this for a quick and delicious option.
- canned Biscuits
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce – I like to use this easy homemade pizza sauce recipe.
- Mozzarella Cheese – You can also use Cheddar Cheese or Colby or anything you like.
- Pepperonis or your favorite Pizza Topping
How to make Air Fryer pizzas
- First, you need to preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F. Now, some air fryers do not have a preheat option. If this is the case, let the air fryer run at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Second, coat the air fryer basket with the oil. You can either spray the air fryer basket with a spray olive oil or just rub it on if you do not have a spray bottle.
- Next, take each biscuit and flatten them out. Once they are flattened, put them on the bottom of the air fryer basket. I can get 2-3 pizzas at a time in my air fryer but this will vary based on the size of air fryer you have. You will probably have to make the pizzas in batches.
- Add pizza sauce to each biscuit. If you use homemade pizza sauce recipe , the savings will add up and it tastes better than store bought.
- Finally, add your favorite toppings! The pizzas will take about 7 to 8 minutes. You want the edges to start to brown.
- Remove and put on a cooling rack so the pizzas can completely cool.
- Cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees F for 7-8 minutes until the biscuits are beginning to brown on the outside edges. Gently remove the pizzas from the air fryer and move to a plate or rack to cool completely.
- Cheese – I love to use several different kinds of cheese. We even freeze cheese to save money when we spot a good sale. Learn how we freeze cheese.
- green pepper
- banana peppers
- Italian sausage
- cooked sausage
- black olives
- and anything your family likes.
Air Fryer pizza is easy and delicious.
My kids love when I make extra so they can pack them in their lunch at school. Lately, I have been making extra because everyone loves them so much. Plus, it isn’t anymore work to make a few extra to enjoy later. You know I love to cook once and eat twice.
These are also freezer friendly. After you cook them, let them cool completely and put in a freezer bag. When you are ready to eat, microwave and enjoy.
Make these today for a great meal! You will also love the savings.
Print this air fryer pizza recipe below:
In less than 10 minutes, enjoy Air fryer pizza with all of your favorite toppings. This tasty recipe makes it easy to enjoy pizza on a budget.
- 2 cans Biscuits 7.5 oz can each 20 Biscuits Total
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 60 slices Pepperonis Or your favorite Pizza Topping
Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat option, then run the air fryer at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Spray the air fryer basket with a spray olive oil or rub olive oil on the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Flatten out each biscuit and place them on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Mine can hold 2-3 at a time so you will likely have to make the pizzas in batches.
Spread a spoonful of the pizza sauce on each biscuit.
Top each biscuit with shredded cheese and pepperoni (and any other pizza toppings).
Cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees F for 7-8 minutes until the biscuits are beginning to brown on the outside edges. Gently remove the pizzas from the air fryer and move to a plate or rack to cool completely.
The nutritional information is for 1 pizza but generally people will eat 2-3 at a time.
More air fryer recipes:
- Easy Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Brussel sprouts in air fryer recipe
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Bacon recipe