This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Air fryer hamburgers are delicious and so easy to prepare. Enjoy juicy and flavor packed burgers in just minutes thanks to the air fryer.
Air fryer hamburgers
Our family loves a good burger and everyone gets excited when they see it on the menu plan. We love to grill but sometimes weather and time just don’t allow. The solution? Air fryer hamburgers!
This recipe does not disappoint and everyone goes crazy over these burgers. They are cooked to perfection and not dry at all. The burgers are really good and I think you will agree.
Try this recipe today and see how easy and delicious dinner can be thanks to the air fryer. Spend less time cooking and more time around the table with your family!
Check out this Baked Hamburger Recipe for a delicious weeknight meal.
- lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
How to cook hamburgers in an air fryer
- First, mix the ground beef and the seasonings together in a bowl. Make sure you do not mix it too much because it will become tough. Just blend it all together enough so the seasonings are well combined.
- Second, make 4 portions from the ground beef and roll into balls. Form them into patties.
- Next, preheat the air fryer.
- Add the burgers to the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Finally, cook the burgers for 6-7 minutes and flip and cook on the other side for another 3-5 minutes. The burgers need to reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- If you want cheeseburgers, add a slice of cheese to each burger and let melt for about a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve with your favorite toppings:
- Red onion or white onion
- Lettuce – shredded lettuce is my favorite
- Bacon – Try making air fryer bacon.
- Ketchup – Homemade ketchup is easy.
- Barbecue sauce – I love this homemade bbq sauce.
- Make Jalapeno Burgers
My kids love when I serve the burgers with Air Fryer Tator Tots Recipe. Dinner is so easy and you didn’t have to spend all evening in the kitchen!
We also love oven baked sweet potato fries.
I also love this easy Macaroni Salad because I can make it the night before and it is all ready for dinner.
- Use lean ground beef- This will help cut down on all the grease. Just don’t get too lean of a cut or they will dry out. Normally I get 80/20.
- Substitute ground turkey for ground beef.
- Meat thermometer- Make sure the burgers reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees at the thickest portion of the burger.
- Don’t skimp on seasoning. It gives the burger so much flavor.
- Make sliders instead of regular size burgers if you have kiddos with smaller appetites. Sliders also work great for parties. Perfect for little hands or when you need smaller portions.
- Don’t crowd or overlap the burgers in the air fryer. The burgers need to be in a single layer.
We love burgers in air fryer!
I can’t wait for you to try them! Your family will love this recipe. The burger patties turn out so tasty and our family really loves the results.
This is so delicious that we will definitely cook burgers more in the air fryer. It is just so handy and does not take long at all. I’m excited to have a new way to cook burger and I think you will love it too!
More easy air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Air Fryer Cube Steak
- Brussel sprouts in air fryer recipe
- Easy Air Fryer PIzza
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken recipe
- air fryer shrimp
Print easy Air Fryer burgers recipe:
Air Fryer Hamburgers
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings until well combined. Don’t over work the meat though, it will become tough.
- Divide beef into 4 equal portions, roll into balls and form into patties
- Preheat Air Fryer to 370 degrees F
- Add patties in a single layer into the basket
- Cook for 6-7 minutes, flip burgers and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 3-5 minutes
- Add cheese, if using, and cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe