Grilled Taco Burger is a delicious twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese. You may never fix a normal burger again after trying this Grilled Taco Burger Recipe.
Grilled Taco Burger
We have another DELICIOUS grilled dinner idea for you! You are going to love this Grilled Taco Burger Recipe that not only tastes great but is healthy too!
I have been eating healthy and I had a CRAVING for tacos, but the rest of my family wanted burgers. See… my family never eats burgers on a a bun at home.
I know… it might be weird for you, but for us – it is normal. My kids get so excited about homemade hamburger patties.
I know… it is a bit weird. I decided to put my craving into the burger and it was delicious!
The kids said this was the best burger recipe I have made!
This Grilled Taco Burger Recipe is also very easy!
I used a shortcut by buying my pico from GFF foods. It is only $.50 there, but if you don’t have that option you can make yours very easily.
All you need is some garlic salt, lemon juice and some avocado to make your salsa. YUM!
We have a really easy Pico de Gallo Recipe that comes together in just minutes. It is so yummy on these Grilled Taco Burgers.
What all do you need to make a Grilled Taco Burger?
- Ground Hamburger Beef (we like to use 90/10)
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Pico De Gallo
- Lemon Juice
How to make taco burgers:
This is super simple and your family will go crazy over these taco burgers. After you make your hamburger patties, make sure to season with the taco seasoning.
That is what makes the burgers so amazing. Grill and enjoy!
Meanwhile work on the Avocado Salsa:
Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt.
Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers.
This really makes the burgers so amazing. Keep reading for the full recipe.
This recipe also makes an easy keto burger.
Just omit the buns and you have a keto friendly taco burger that is so delicious. I love recipes that my entire family can enjoy.
The kids get to have their taco burger on a bun and I can have my keto friendly option without the bread.
This burger is so amazing that you don’t even miss the bun if you are doing keto. It is SO good!
This burger is so good and so healthy! The avocados add so much creaminess to the burger and the taco seasoning adds a ton of flavor.
Add a cheese slice and it is SO good! Everyone will love this taco tico taco burger recipe.
What to serve with your taco burgers:
Both of these are so quick and easy not to mention frugal! Another tasty idea is Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe.
If you are doing keto, I like to serve the taco keto burger on a bed of shredded lettuce.
It really is so good with the pico. We have also made loose meat taco burgers and served with lettuce for a really great meal.
Try Mini Taco Burgers for parties.
We love taco burgers for parties. Make mini burgers that are the perfect size for parties and more.
Your guests will go crazy over these sloppy taco burgers.
Grilled taco burger recipe has a ton of flavor!
This is one of those recipes that you will wonder why you didn’t make it sooner. The flavor from the taco seasoning combined with the pico de gallo just really takes the burger to a new level of amazing.
I can’t wait for you to try it!
Print this Mexican Taco Burgers recipe below:
Grilled Taco Burger
- 1 lb ground hamburger beef we like 90% beef
- 1 Tablespoon Homemade taco seasoning
- 1 cup pico or make your own
- 1 avocado
- lemon juice
- For the burgers:
- Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa:
- Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt.
- Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia Recipe is so easy it is hard to even call it a recipe. You can have dinner in under 10 minutes that is seasoned to perfection and so amazing!
Try these other easy grilling recipes:
- Parmesan Grilled Zucchini
- Easy Grilled Chicken Kabob Recipe
- Grilled Vegetable Foil Pack Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- Balsamic Grilled Zucchini
- Foil Packet Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
- BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Marinade
- Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with BBQ
- Catalina Glazed Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers
- Grilled Zucchini with Teriyaki Sauce
- Grilled Zucchini Foil Packs
If you are looking for more keto recipes try these:
- The Best Keto Chicken Recipes
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Easy Salsa Chicken Skillet