Instant pot pulled pork recipe is a quick and easy dinner idea! There is lots of tender pork packed with flavor piled high on a fluffy roll! Dinner will be on the table fast with this delicious instant pot recipe.
Instant pot pulled pork recipe is so simple.
Dinner is easy when you have lots of yummy instant pot recipes to utilize! Easy Pulled Pork is a family favorite around here. This is one recipe that can easily be pulled together on busy weeknights.
I seriously can have this made and on the table in less time than going to get take out! Plus, the flavor can’t be beat. It is really delicious.
If you are looking for something that will make everyone happy but take very little time, try this delicious recipe! I love being able to feed my family a really good meal and not spend forever in the kitchen.
Some days are just crazy and dinner isn’t always planned. I can have this meal on the table fast even without any planning!
Now, for the days I will be in and out, I love to make Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe.
- chicken broth
- boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast
- Worcestershire sauce
- Black Pepper
- large onion
- minced garlic – You can also use garlic powder.
- your favorite BBQ Sauce – Try this easy homemade barbecue sauce or we also like Stubb’s Sticky Sweet.
HOW DO YOU MAKE PULLED PORK?
1. First, put all of the ingredients in the instant pot. We have an 8 quart Instant pot and love it. Go ahead and put the lid on and turn the value to sealing.
2. Second, set the pressure for 90 minutes on high.
3. Do a quick release and remove the lid.
4. Finally, it is time to shred the pork. It is going to be really tender and everyone will think that you slow cooked it.
You can use two forks and the pork will shred really easily. I like to use my hand mixer and you can shred the entire thing in very little time. I use this trick on chicken too. Give it a try!
Stir in more bbq sauce if desired. I like it a little saucy so we normally add more but this is up to you and your preference.
What is the best cut of meat for pulled pork?
We used a pork shoulder chuck roast this time but I have also used a pork loin before. Honestly, I often just use what is on sale or I already have in the freezer.
What to serve with Instant pot BBQ pork
We love it on rolls or hamburger buns and topped with the Best Coleslaw Recipe. Serve it with Lazy Day Crock Pot Baked Beans and Corn on the Cob and dinner is complete! We have even just served it with potato chips on busy nights.
They also make delicious sliders for parties or game day when you want a smaller portion. This recipe is a keeper and so versatile.
Or forgot the bread all together and just have pulled pork platters. So good!
Tips for instant pot bbq pork:
- You can use a fat separator if you want to easily dispose of the excess grease. This will allow you to quickly and easily separate the fat from the bbq sauce. Whenever I am cooking liquid, I use one of these. Just set it aside and you can do it less than 15 minutes.
- Freeze it! If you have any leftovers, just freeze and you will have a quick lunch or dinner ready and waiting. Sometimes I will make extra just so I know I will have enough to freeze! It’s so nice having a few containers of this in the freezer.
- Also, this pork is so tender that it easily falls apart. You can use two forks but I like to use my hand mixer to shred the meat. It’s very quick and easy. If you haven’t tried this before, it’s so simple.
Everyone will love pressure cooker pulled pork!
Instant pot pulled pork sandwiches make a delicious meal in very little cooking time. This is an easy recipe that kids and adults both like.
You won’t be disappointed when you try this tasty recipe. Give it a try today and see why we have it on our menu plan frequently!
After you try it, you will know why!
Print this easy INSTANT POT PULLED PORK RECIPE:
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb's Sticky Sweet)
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally from the instant pot.
- Shred the pork with two forks or with your hand mixer.
- Stir in more bbq sauce if desired.
- Serve on toasted buns and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy Instant pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Pork Chops with gravy recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
- Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe