Take breakfast to the next level and make Strawberry pancakes with cream cheese glaze. Each bite is light and fluffy with a decadent cream cheese topping.
Strawberry pancakes with cream cheese glaze
I have a delicious and easy Strawberry Pancakes recipe for you to try this weekend. I think that it is safe to say that my family loves breakfast – from cinnamon biscuits to Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon Roll waffles. However, we often have breakfast for dinner, because our mornings are so busy.
Another favorite is brunch. We love to enjoy brunch on the weekends and make the best memories lingering in the kitchen on Saturday mornings.
Ok, back to this delicious pancakes recipe. Strawberries are so delicious and a family favorite. The flavor the fruit gives these pancakes is delicious.
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- sliced Strawberries (or your can puree the strawberries)
Ingredient for Cream cheese Glaze:
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
This glaze is so amazing and just the best! You will love how easy it is with only 4 ingredients.
How to make strawberry pancakes with cream cheese glaze
1. First, make the glaze by combining the ingredients together. Mix until well combined.
2. Put the glaze in a ziplock bag or piping back and place in he fridge until later.
3. Next, go ahead and heat a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat. I highly recommend using this griddle. It is what we have and we love it, especially since we make so many at once. You will save a lot of time if you have a large family and need to make a bunch.
4. Mix up the pancakes by whisking the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
5. Now, get a small mixing bowl and whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla. If you decided to puree the strawberries, mix those in now as well. If you opted to slice them, wait until later.
6. Finally, whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Make sure it is well combined and then stir in the melted butter.
7. It’s time to make pancakes! Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. I use a measuring scoop to make this quick and easy.
8. Once the batter is on he griddle, place several strawberry slices in each pancake. You can skip this step if you mixed in the pureed strawberries earlier.
9. Wait until bubbles form in the middle and flip. This normally takes about 3 minutes. Continue cooking the other side until golden brown for about another 2 minutes.
10. Now for my kids favorite part! Get the glaze from the fridge and drizzle all over the pancakes before serving.
Jump to recipe below. You are going to love it!
Now I know many of you love our easy homemade pancake mix and keep it in your pantry. You can easily use that mix and add in the brown sugar, vanilla, and the strawberries.
Remember, make HUGE batches of these pancakes and then freeze them. That way your family can have delicious strawberry pancakes in just minutes any day of the week.
Money saving tip:
Stock up on Strawberries in the Spring and Summer months when they are the cheapest. Then freeze them.
You can even puree them and then freeze. That way you can enjoy strawberry pancakes any time of the year at the lowest possible price.
We do this with a lot of fruit and veggies and it saves so much money. Plus, the ingredients taste better.
Print this recipe below:
You have to try this easy strawberry pancakes recipe. It is delicious and tastes amazing with the cream cheese frosting. Make these strawberry pancakes
- For pancakes:
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup sliced Strawberries (or your can puree the strawberries)
- For glaze:
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Milk
Combine glaze ingredients and beat until blended.
Transfer to zippered bag or piping bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat. I highly recommend using this griddle. It is what we have and we love it, especially since we make so many at once.
Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla (mix in the pureed strawberries if you decided to puree them, if you use sliced wait to add them later).
Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then stir in the melted butter.
Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
Then place several strawberry slices in each pancake (skip this step if you mixed in the pureed strawberries earlier).
Cook set and bubbles form in the middle, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Drizzle Pancakes with glaze when serving.
Remember to double or triple this recipe. These freeze great, and make for a quick breakfast option in the morning.
More easy pancakes recipes:
- Blueberry pancakes recipe
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- The best homemade pancake and waffle mix
- Baked Pancakes
- Pancakes Muffins Recipe
- The fluffiest Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe